Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I would try some slightly diluted nail polish remover with a soft cloth. Or if your feeling brave diluted white spirit.

As always though, try on a small part first.

Last edited:
What's the best way to recolor the strip on the back heel tab? Thinking about buying a pair and changing them to an actual red.

What's the best way to recolor the strip on the back heel tab? Thinking about buying a pair and changing them to an actual red.
Atleast you said "I'm changing it to RED" not "OG infrared(what ppl think they are doing)"

Folks seem to be using angelus paint if not mistaken

Atleast you said "I'm changing it to RED" not "OG infrared(what ppl think they are doing)"

Folks seem to be using angelus paint if not mistaken
Im bored so Im going to paint one my pair with what Angelus calls infrared and see how close it really is to the 2014 color. Im sure its going to be very, very close

the color on these [emoji]128591[/emoji]
100% pink 
roll.gif

Did we ever find out if that custom VI Infrared that was converted to the blck/infrared held up well? I am debating getting a pair of the infrareds and getting them customized. I love the nubuck on my pair but the way the leather looks in black got me catching feelings.

Last edited:
All these fools like 'the colour, smh '.

But they still bought them.

Why?

Coz they followers....

The infrapink is awesome. It pops.

I love em.

Thats why i bought them.

Did we ever find out if that custom VI Infrared that was converted to the blck/infrared held up well? I am debating getting a pair of the infrareds and getting them customized. I love the nubuck on my pair but the way the leather looks in black got me catching feelings.
What's up bro. Haven't really got a chance to wear them yet. I'll wear them as soon as all the snow is gone here in Calgary, which by the looks of it, will be around April. I'll probably wear these again for the winter:

1 year's worth of heel drag:

Once winter is over these will probably need a sole swap.

I just picked up my second pair. I was feeling a little guilty for paying 240 for these on Black Friday and didnt really want to UnDS em since I still have Varsity's so I went looking for a second pair. I wanted a worn pair since i Know they would be cheaper and i would feel better about wearing them with a DS pair in the stash. So after trolling and staying current on prices i ran across a dude with a worn pair who wanted 265. I hit him up on the of chance he would be down to drop the price  for quick cash, He responds 170, I meet him with 160 and the rest is history
Boy that dude negotiates like ************ Jones from Horrible Bosses 2...

Back
Top Bottom