Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

thsi might sound corny but i think this shoe has a "mean" look. i've seen pics of rockstars and even NWO rockin em lol 
bro that's my favorite thing about em, aint corny what you said. I have seen pics of artists from metal bands rocking these too. and i grew a love for rock/metal the recent years of my life so that means something to me you know? That's why I slightly gripe about the infrared, or otherwise known as "pinkish or orangeish" to the masses, because it detracts from the mean or aggressive look on these joints. but regardless these is hard 

wear your kicks but wear em cautiously. i cleaned my ****'s good 
pimp.gif

here's a pic of my current 6 collection (foolishly got sold dmp 6s a few years back). easily, top 3 as far as quality goes (in this order)...

1. cigar
2. brasil
3. spizike
Great pic, but I'd personally flip 1 and 2. Them brazil's are other-worldly

Nike needs to stop playing and hit me off with Maroon and Midnight Navys with tumbled leather...

DOPE COLLECTION… PISTONS ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INSANELY HIDEOUS TO ME… THOSE AND THE WHITE PATENT LEATHER OLYMPICS :x

pistons are sick, imo. they're one of my favorites out of them all. there's something about that contrast of black patent and nubuck with the blue, red and grey accents. i must admit i hated them at 1st, but over the years they really did grow on me. i do realize i'm in the minority tho. thanks for the comment tho guys.

:nthat:

Now that i have these i only need DMP and maroon (have a seller on a FB that has Size 12. DMP if he still has on 9th I'll see if i can talk him down to anywhere from 250-275)

here's a pic of my current 6 collection (foolishly got sold dmp 6s a few years back). easily, top 3 as far as quality goes (in this order)...

1. cigar
2. brasil
3. spizike

Dope picture. I personally think the Brazil's are ugly, and don't think much better of the Cigar's, but i'm right there with you on the Spizike's. Best new retro Vl of the year in my opinion, and the quality is top notch.

Dope picture. I personally think the Brazil's are ugly, and don't think much better of the Cigar's, but i'm right there with you on the Spizike's. Best new retro Vl of the year in my opinion, and the quality is top notch.
My 6 of the year is the slam dunk.

UNDS my pair today, look at how they came str8 out of the box...no big deal since I wear my kics however the lack of QC is laughable tho.

Back
Top Bottom