Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

Great concept, horrible execution.

Me and my boy got to our spot at 8:30 am. The store only had 9 pairs.

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

Wait...Making money is pathetic??  Where are you from...???

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

Wait...Making money is pathetic??  Where are you from...???

Originally Posted by apthekid

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

Wait...Making money is pathetic?? 
No, but going on a shoe-head board boasting about it bothers some people.

Originally Posted by apthekid

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

Wait...Making money is pathetic?? 
No, but going on a shoe-head board boasting about it bothers some people.

These really are SO ugly. Like, if these were GR, they would be on sale in a month due to terrible sales.. No doubt about it.

These really are SO ugly. Like, if these were GR, they would be on sale in a month due to terrible sales.. No doubt about it.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by racsjh

someone around my way has them for 290, said he bought 10 pair i was kinda mad because resellers just buy all these shoes up and jack up the price for people who really want them, i think stores should limit the amount on how many shoes you can buy like 1 pair for 48 hours that way it'll give people at least a chance, just my opinion though...

It's a good idea, but no store would take the time/steps to enforce it.
Plus I mean if the man can do it then he'll do it. Could you have dropped the $1800+ for all those shoes at one time? He is hustling, and although we all look down upon it, it is still done. And by the store letting him do that, he probably bought the sizes people dont really want too, liquidating their stock quicker. Or he has been a customer for years. It damn sure pisses me off when I see it too, and it isnt fair, but respect the hustle.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by racsjh

someone around my way has them for 290, said he bought 10 pair i was kinda mad because resellers just buy all these shoes up and jack up the price for people who really want them, i think stores should limit the amount on how many shoes you can buy like 1 pair for 48 hours that way it'll give people at least a chance, just my opinion though...

It's a good idea, but no store would take the time/steps to enforce it.
Plus I mean if the man can do it then he'll do it. Could you have dropped the $1800+ for all those shoes at one time? He is hustling, and although we all look down upon it, it is still done. And by the store letting him do that, he probably bought the sizes people dont really want too, liquidating their stock quicker. Or he has been a customer for years. It damn sure pisses me off when I see it too, and it isnt fair, but respect the hustle.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

I really like all black shoes so for me this is nice
i hate when i flip flop on shoes.  the power of pictures.  so, i bought these socks off of the bay to go with these when i rock with shorts^^^^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

I really like all black shoes so for me this is nice
i hate when i flip flop on shoes.  the power of pictures.  so, i bought these socks off of the bay to go with these when i rock with shorts^^^^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

How quickly did most of the places that had these sell out?
Sold out within 15 minutes in most stores since they only had about 10 to 40 pairs the most in big acct. stores like hoh

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

How quickly did most of the places that had these sell out?
Sold out within 15 minutes in most stores since they only had about 10 to 40 pairs the most in big acct. stores like hoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom