Black guy hair cuts

knicks fan...still has da L
laugh.gif
or just a basketball fan who happens to own a Starks jersey along with other retro jerseys

Question fellas how do you go about doing the sponge method?

Could someone point me i the right direction?

FWIW,that cut round my way is called a burst fade, I've also heard south of France mentioned.

Lol @ short stop for DR

I can clarify for the shea moisture smoothie and shea moisture curl and style milk

I dont have curls right now (waves) but my brother does and his ish is looking right

He uses the curl and style milk then uses the smoothie

he said thats how he got his best results after using each one individually

Ouch.

Heres a pic of my recent cut. Bad lighting but iused the sponge in that video posted weeks ago and it works like money!
Waiting on more angles of this guys cut 
nerd.gif

and pics of the sponge used 

Last edited:
Sup

Finally got that fro growing after a few months
Need to get another taper

And will go to the local beauty supply store to get that hair butta lol

Question I have

:lol:  at OP catching feelings because someone started an offshoot thread (now locked) that was taking posts away from this thread. OP you deserve this L for that rant in the other thread:

The thread was unnecessary. I'm sure the OP of that thread takes stories from NT and passes them off as his own :smh:.

That cut was not beyond repair. I've never been formally trained, but I've cut my own hair for over 10 year and I see what could've been done to salvage that. He just needed to blend/fade it more going upward and lower the thickness of the back.

Tomorrow for the first time in 5 months I'll be going to a barbershop. I've been cutting my own in the meanwhile, but its time for that crispy line and clean taper :pimp:

Well with me, I don't have an issue with waves. As I got older, I cared less and less for them.

What's wrong with waves? Y'all acting like he wants to grow cornrows

ive seen in person people who dislike the simplicity of waves have that rough too many liquors in one cup hair ... if that makes sense

they have to do too much to get waves... i wash n dry & they are there with no effort

Back
Top Bottom