Black guy hair cuts

If you want to keep your curls fresh most of the day. shampoo every 2 days condition everyday... gel + pink oil moisterizer on damp hair. Dont even dry it. Just put it wet. Rub rub rub. Style and let sit. pick out your hair everytime you shampoo...

YOUR HAIR SHOULD BE SOFT AND SHINY MOST OF THE DAY. IF YOU FEEL ITS GETTING DRY. THROW A LITTLE WATER IN YOUR HAIR. THE MOISTERIZER WILL RE ACTIVATE AND YOU SHOULD BE GOOD FOR A FEW MORE HOURS..

Don't hate

Pink lotion would give me sleek ponytails

My bro would always still my bottles
:smh:

Last edited:
So, basically....

Never understood how a star athlete (like Bron here) making millions of dollars a year lets his hair wither away like this. I understand genetics and all that making you bald, but you make MILLIONS of dollars A YEAR!! You can't reinvest that in a hair transplant or whatever is the best money can buy nowadays?! Pretty sure you can get a procedure to get a full set of hair somehow....

We had a thread on here about LeBron fixing his hair issue and people were still clowning him talking about he should be comfortable in the skin he's in

Why is LBJ not wearing his headband? I know his hair is in its transformation period, but will it effect the regrowth of his hair???

lebron needs jamie foxx's doctor...

Was rocking that for a little while, but decided that Im growing out my hair so got a dark Caesar to even out everything.

With that incredible catch dude made last year, I don't think height is hindering ****. But I swear, I know technically i'm short to the world, but at 5'8 i'm at eye level or above the majority of people I come in contact with daily.

I get it from my dudes who are 6ft+ all the time, that's nothing. The statement still stands though :lol:.

Last edited:
The weather is telling it's about that time for the cut, Wednesday I'm back to wave length until Sept/Oct. Ready for summer 8)

Back
Top Bottom