Black guy hair cuts

Been rockin this for a few months. Sometimes I go a lil closer on the sides. Looks good blended into the beard
that looks fresh

any name for this particular hair style? I went with the usher look the first half of the year and decided to switch it up. I want something like the pic above but it seems like my barber cant get it right
laugh.gif
 Im like long on the top..faded on the sides. My ish come out looking like i got a narrow strip of hair..almost mohawk'ish while the rest is faded. its so damn annoying.

It's funny cuz that Usher pic was the reason I switched up. I was rocking a curly bush about a year ago and saw that pic and wanted to try that. My barber said my hair was too curly and wouldnt look the same so he just cut the sides lower than the top. Then every few weeks id go in and tell him to fade it a lil higher and bring the hair a lil closer. After a few months I was at the style in the pic above. I'll try and post more pics when I get home.

As in NTer Lucky Luchiano? Aboslutely not. It's me (L7oser) lol. Maybe it's the black and white filter but I don't think we look anything alike.

Lol I was messin with you fam

I don't think he's ever been that skinny (no shots) there is some resemblance but you would be like the cute cousin

Been rockin this for a few months. Sometimes I go a lil closer on the sides. Looks good blended into the beard

Man what do you call this hairstyle? ive had dreads for 5+ years and want to cut it off asap. This hairstyle is crack!

Yall some fools man :lol:

But it's just a fade really. Just tell your barber not to bald the sides. I guess it's like a 1/2 guard on the sides and start the blend low.

I had braids and then dreads (never really locked tho) and I would suggest a small bush 1st instead of jumping right into a fade. Get it temped at the most.

i think what imma do to get my hair like that, im just going to get line ups like every week. let my hair even out and just fade the sides when it grows long enough. Tired of this landing strip that lies in the middle of my head lol.

You need to tell your barber to stop thinking you want a Mohawk
laugh.gif
i tell him that breh but it seems like that he doest get it
laugh.gif
 i showed pics and all but im like ughh. but the thing is this dude is my back up barber. my primary one left the shop he was at. His phone is off and i dont know where dude live smh.

You need to tell your barber to stop thinking you want a Mohawk :lol:
i tell him that breh but it seems like that he doest get it :lol:  i showed pics and all but im like ughh. but the thing is this dude is my back up barber. my primary one left the shop he was at. His phone is off and i dont know where dude live smh.
Just go to a new person, I don't have a regular barber, I jump from spots my friends go to and spots around my way

Waves aren't just about brushing, honestly healthy hair is the primary way to get waves. Dudes put so much gunk in their hair and brush and expect to get waves.
Brush your hair correctly based and stay consistent with it.
It all depends on the hair, a medium brush is your friend. I wash my hair out every 2-3 days and brush while in the shower. Regular head and shoulders. On the days you don't wash your hair out get a hot damp rag and put it on your head for about 10-15 mins. And brush after. I only put pink lotion in my hair all that gunk is ridiculous for my hair. Stay consistent with the cap or rag when you sleep to lay it down
DONT BE AFRAID TO WOLF. I normally get a cut every 2 weeks but sometimes I go 3-4 and get lined up. You'll look like [emoji]128169[/emoji] for a couple days. Don't get cut up too much either your waves won't be deep.
After you wolf and get cut up use a soft brush not only for your tender almond joy head but it helps with the connection of the waves.
BE PATIENT, took me a year to really spin, wolfing now will post pics when I get that cut in a couple weeks.

If I was white I would rock this

Highly doubt a brother could pull this off but :pimp: nonetheless

Smh @ that last statement

It's already a whack haircut, but If you want it, grow your hair out and get a perm

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom