Black guy hair cuts

DatzNasty trying to make someone in here try it 
laugh.gif

lol... nah.  midas whale use TOUGH ACTIN Tinactin.

hair follicles are from underneath the skin, the roots.  the thinning happens at the root, not at the surface.  people have taken propecia and stuff, but side effects include low libido,

The active ingredient in these products is miconazole nitrate, an antifungal agent. So how does an antifungal chemical help your hair grow? Well miconazole's chemical structure is similar to another antifungal agent called ketoconazole which has been shown to block dihydrotestosterone, the hair-killing hormone responsible for female- and male-pattern hair loss. In fact, several studies (Skin Therapy Letter, Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Journal of Dermatology Science, Journal of Dermatology) have evaluated ketoconazole as an "anti-androgen," meaning it combats the kill-off of hair follicles. Since miconazole is similar in nature to ketoconazole, it makes sense to think that it could also be effective at stopping female-pattern hair loss.

Quote:

The active ingredient in these products is miconazole nitrate, an antifungal agent. So how does an antifungal chemical help your hair grow? Well miconazole's chemical structure is similar to another antifungal agent called ketoconazole which has been shown to block dihydrotestosterone, the hair-killing hormone responsible for female- and male-pattern hair loss. In fact, several studies (Skin Therapy Letter, Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Journal of Dermatology Science, Journal of Dermatology) have evaluated ketoconazole as an "anti-androgen," meaning it combats the kill-off of hair follicles. Since miconazole is similar in nature to ketoconazole, it makes sense to think that it could also be effective at stopping female-pattern hair loss.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty  

100% Apparently the 2% miconazole binds to DHT as if the dht was a fungus (plus dandruff or any other condition you have going on up there) and allows your follicles to flourish , white people too

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/monistat-hair-growth/
This clearly needs to be in the "I Never Knew That" Thread  
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hair is getting longer, bouta get the taper and edge up today then possibly some shea curl enhancing smoothie but I want to know if it gives a wet hold, help. If it doesn't, what do some of yall suggest? Tryna do the curl thing 8)

Last edited:
Hair is getting longer, bouta get the taper and edge up today then possibly some shea curl enhancing smoothie but I want to know if it gives a wet hold, help. If it doesn't, what do some of yall suggest? Tryna do the curl thing 8)

You gonna need that jam if you trying to look like ginuwine

Shea ain't the most moisturizing stuff. Hair dry by midday.

It usually works pretty well for me. I use the curl milk, then some coconut oil, and either a light gel or small amount of castor oil to seal it. I always had trouble keeping it moisturized all day until I started sealing it correctly. I need to find a new moisturizer though because that small *** bottle ain't cuttin it anymore with my length.

I just use the curl milk and some of the gel and it lasts almost an entire day for me. Since I don't use that much of the gel it has lasted me a good while, but that bottle of curl milk runs out too quick. Its too expensive for me to keep reupping on it

Been told Milk and Souffle is really all you need. Wish Rite Aid didn't charge an arm and a leg for that **** tho

Anyone else hate when their barber cuts the front part of your hair? He tries to make my hair flat in the front, I like when it's like diagonal and just does it's own thing if that makes sense (i'm typing this myself and it barely makes sense).

Also shoutout to my barber for always trynna cut my mustache. Line it up at most, but damn homie don't leave me with a puerto rican thin mustache. Lowkey mad he cut my little devilish soul patch.

Had to vent a bit. Lmfaoo

My Barber tried that one time :lol: had me out here looking like a pedophile. Now every time he asks, even though he already knows the answer, I'm like

Back
Top Bottom