Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Just got back from Target and Best Buy and wow. Hectic as hell. The theft alarm was broken at Best Buy and alarming non-stop, so you could have gotten away with a lot of stuff for free if you had the balls lol

Pissed Best Buy and Target don't price match their own damn websites.

20171123_193725.jpg
Lol can't believe y'all buying movies when there is kodi and firestick... it plays hd and 4k movies...

Was able to copp at a gamestop three towns away from sf got there at 730 pm barely any line but only a few ps4s left... i did not think the ps4s would go ham today i thought it would be an easy copp

Paid $230 with taxes for ps4 slim , nba 2k18 , madden 18 and uncharted 4..

Is 1tb enought storage is it expandable? Im coming from an xbox

Only thing I went for this year was the regular 32gb iPad. Target had it on sale for $250. They were selling it online this morning for the Black Friday price. Bought and selected pick up in store. Walked right in tonight with no line at the order pick up line. Got my iPad and walked right back out. Easiest purchase I’ve ever had on Black Friday.

Only thing I went for this year was the regular 32gb iPad. Target had it on sale for $250. They were selling it online this morning for the Black Friday price. Bought and selected pick up in store. Walked right in tonight with no line at the order pick up line. Got my iPad and walked right back out. Easiest purchase I’ve ever had on Black Friday.
How much is retail ?

20171123_193725.jpg
Lol can't believe y'all buying movies when there is kodi and firestick... it plays hd and 4k movies...

Was able to copp at a gamestop three towns away from sf got there at 730 pm barely any line but only a few ps4s left... i did not think the ps4s would go ham today i thought it would be an easy copp

If people didn't buy movies how do you think the studios will continue to create them?

20171123_193725.jpg

You gon need storage for all the L’s you bout to rack up

20171123_193725.jpg

Easy cop on a new console at $199 :lol:

1TB should be plenty of space for awhile. It will be awhile before you need a external 2TB or 4TB drive. You should also cop PS+ 1 year while it's still $39.99 at most places right now. You will need it to play 2K or Madden Online.

Went to Best Buy for the $275 iPad mini

Got there at 12:45 and there was probably 100 people in line. I’ve never done Black Friday before plus it’s cold as balls so I waited in my car to see what was gonna happen when they opened at 1:00..and man that line was moving :smh: I think I would have been inside by 1:10 if I waited in line

I slept when it first went online last week, missed out this morning, and now this. Maybe it’s not meant to be :nerd:

got 2 55” westinghouses to flip
jbl charge 3
2 amazon firesticks
tupperware
pots n pans
blenders
clothes

Went with the TCL 55C807 from Costco. I’m happy with it and I save some money.

And the important thing, the wife is glad I didn’t drop more money lol

Ended up grabbing a Google home mini from Best Buy for $30 and a $10 gift card. Other then that it was a very quiet black Friday for me

Back
Top Bottom