Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Weird....

On the BF Ad for BestBuy they have Doom listed for $15.... however its listed for $20 as part of "early access".

yah not all are on sale yet

i was going to buy the Ring doorbell because its already down to $99 but I wanted the google wifi too but that ones not going to be discounted til the 23rd which is super dumb

any good deals on bluetooth headphones.
I see targets power beats $159 with 20 dollar target gift card.
Costco has jaybird freedoms for $50 off.

I really want the Jaybird X3's though.

Also for you chromecast / firestick people are they easy to mod or whatever? i see they're only 25 at target

costco has powerbeat 3's for 129.99

any good deals on bluetooth headphones.
I see targets power beats $159 with 20 dollar target gift card.
Costco has jaybird freedoms for $50 off.

I really want the Jaybird X3's though.

Also for you chromecast / firestick people are they easy to mod or whatever? i see they're only 25 at target

Best Buy is gonna have the Skullcandy Crusher wireless for $100 and the Hesh 2 wireless for $50

Capture.PNG

Anybody who is Interested in a really good deal for the Iphone 7 or newer should consider T-mobile.

If you buy a new Iphone 7, 7 Plus, 8 or 8 Plus you will get up to $700 back on a Rebate Card. This deals works best for 64GB Model, if you do the 128GB you will pay the difference.

You do have to add a line for the second phone. I did it last time and canceled the line, after the rebate card came in after 2 months.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/apple-iphone-deals

Attachments

• tmo.JPG
    tmo.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 9
i was skimming through the Target BF ad and they seem to have a great deal on iphone8/8+
it says you get a $250 gift card for activation, but its also has notes regarding upgrades...$250gift card for upgradin...not too bad

edit:

Last edited:
The best budget 4K HDR TV would be the TCL P605 or P607 which goes for $599 and it has Dolby Vision & Dolby ATMOS. Only downside I've seen is the black levels aren't as deep compared to Sony X900E which is now $998 at pretty much every now (Best Buy, Amazon Abt.com)

Check out the threads for those TV's listed above on places like avsforum.com. Heck Neogaf has dedicated gamer threads for both those TV's listed above. There's also a bunch of reviews and tests for those TV's on youtube.com

I just pulled the trigger on the 55" X900E and got it off amazon through abt.com for $998 shipped and no tax and free shipping. The way that works is abt is in Chicago or somewhere in Illinois and them selling to me in Cali is why I didn't get hit with sales tax which saved me $77 bucks.Abt.com is a very well known reputable store though. I bought a TV from the before and had no problems with the shipping it to me. One risk people take buying online though is if you have to ship the TV back for whatever reason is you'll be on the hook and have to pay shipping costs.

So yeah legit and very good 4k HDR TV's for gaming on a PS4 Pro, X1X, and watching 4K Blu-Ray's:

-Budget bargain price: TCL P605 or P607
-Mid Level range: Sony X900E series
-High End: LG C7 series OLED
I'm planning on getting a Samsung 8 series...But I've heard a lot about the X900E. Now, I'm torn again lol

Anybody who is Interested in a really good deal for the Iphone 7 or newer should consider T-mobile.

If you buy a new Iphone 7, 7 Plus, 8 or 8 Plus you will get up to $700 back on a Rebate Card. This deals works best for 64GB Model, if you do the 128GB you will pay the difference.

You do have to add a line for the second phone. I did it last time and canceled the line, after the rebate card came in after 2 months.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/apple-iphone-deals

Via Prepaid MasterCard® Card with finance agreements and new line of service when you switch. If you cancel service, remaining balance is due. Valid on 64GB iPhone 8 and other select phones. For well-qualified customers. Full tax on pre-rebate price for both devices due at sale. SIM starter kit required. See full terms

yah not all are on sale yet

i was going to buy the Ring doorbell because its already down to $99 but I wanted the google wifi too but that ones not going to be discounted til the 23rd which is super dumb
What's the price on the Google Wifi?

honestly you might not need it at all because I mainly want it for wifi mesh which helps extending the reach

if you're having issues with wifi, maybe a different router might be a better solution?

I'm no expert so i'd do more research

The best budget 4K HDR TV would be the TCL P605 or P607 which goes for $599 and it has Dolby Vision & Dolby ATMOS. Only downside I've seen is the black levels aren't as deep compared to Sony X900E which is now $998 at pretty much every now (Best Buy, Amazon Abt.com)

Check out the threads for those TV's listed above on places like avsforum.com. Heck Neogaf has dedicated gamer threads for both those TV's listed above. There's also a bunch of reviews and tests for those TV's on youtube.com

I just pulled the trigger on the 55" X900E and got it off amazon through abt.com for $998 shipped and no tax and free shipping. The way that works is abt is in Chicago or somewhere in Illinois and them selling to me in Cali is why I didn't get hit with sales tax which saved me $77 bucks.Abt.com is a very well known reputable store though. I bought a TV from the before and had no problems with the shipping it to me. One risk people take buying online though is if you have to ship the TV back for whatever reason is you'll be on the hook and have to pay shipping costs.

So yeah legit and very good 4k HDR TV's for gaming on a PS4 Pro, X1X, and watching 4K Blu-Ray's:

-Budget bargain price: TCL P605 or P607
-Mid Level range: Sony X900E series
-High End: LG C7 series OLED

All great info here.
also did my research for 20 + days before deciding w/ the Sony X900E [http://www.rtings.com/ is great website for 4K TV reviews]
In Chicago & didn't go the Abt route

Went with Bestbuy (price matching till Jan.15)

If you buy a CD at Best Buy, you get a free 6 month Tidal trial. They got mad CDs for $5-$7.

Picking up that Wonder Woman 4K for 10$ in addition to 2K.

Back
Top Bottom