Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Need a fast and amazing external HDD. 

some bose headphones the cool looking joints 

iphone 5s/6 

a DSLR camera for my lady 

if i can get these now ill rep u 2 h2ll 

How much space? Stick with Seagate and Western Digital.

Don't know much about bose headphones. Highly recommend ATH-M50s. Arguably the best cans in the sub $200 category.

Could grab an entry level DSLR from Canon/Nikon. The newest ones out are the T5i and D3200 I think.

Last edited:
Definitely co-sign WD hard drives.

I bought my Essential back in 2008, and it is still going strong today. :smokin

Crazy how cheap HDs are now tho. I think I paid $120 for mine and it's only 240GB.

Got a 2tb WD passport last BF for $100 off ebay's daily deals. Best purchase I made last year.

People should peep ebay's daily deals and amazon lightning deals. They had different deals the entire week of BF.

Last edited:
Yeah too bad some of the deals are sold out within minutes whenever I've tried to buy 
frown.gif

I loved working Black Fridays at Walmart, nothings better than getting paid to see middle aged women fight over $2 towels that are only $4 on a regular day.Plus you get to put whatever you want in the back and pay for it after your shift

I loved working Black Fridays at Walmart, nothings better than getting paid to see middle aged women fight over $2 towels that are only $4 on a regular day.Plus you get to put whatever you want in the back and pay for it after your shift
So much craziness goes on at Walmart during Black Friday
u can literally walk out with stuff without paying :lol:

Wonder since Xbox ones gonna be 349 starting nov 2nd
Which retailer gonna be gutsy enough to sell it for $300

Me and the lady been going hard on Friday for the last four years. Can't really think of anything else to go after. You can only have so many TV's, laptops, tablets and so on and so forth. You know you need to take a chill when you have stuff from the previous Black Friday still factory sealed.

Housewives are serious about saving those $2.

How much might I be able to snatch a ps4 for?
Same as the current price me thinks. Doesn't look like sony is going to lower the price on their system. You might be able to get a bundle with the system and maybe a game though.

Same as the current price me thinks. Doesn't look like sony is going to lower the price on their system. You might be able to get a bundle with the system and maybe a game though.
I thought it's at retailers discretion
After the buy it
They can charge whatever they want
Msrp is just that a suggested retail price
But if retailers wanna lower the price they can

I don't think you'll see systems alone for cheaper but there will b plenty bundle deals where you get extra controller n game or somthing like that

I thought it's at retailers discretion
After the buy it
They can charge whatever they want
Msrp is just that a suggested retail price
But if retailers wanna lower the price they can

No.

I think Microsoft is going to force Sony's hand here. No way the ps4 will be able to compete during the holiday season if it doesn't budge on the price point.

Last edited:
To everyone wanting an XboxOne they lowered the price to $350 starting Nov. 2 I think and if you trade in any PS3 or Xbox360 they give you $100 off of the XboxOne making it only $250 now... this is the model without the kinect though.

I'm trying to get some comforters and a 4TB external Western Digital hard drive the portable small ones (only seen the portable small ones in 2TB though) that works off of USB power for my XboxOne.

I believe I'm getting my black Friday type deal on a TV next week. And going to buy computer parts to build this computer from BF deals

I need a solid laptop that can run photoshop/revit

I want fifa 14, ps4 and surround sound.

might scratch my wants and travel :pimp:

No.
I think Microsoft is going to force Sony's hand here. No way the ps4 will be able to compete during the holiday season if it doesn't budge on the price point.
Agreed! If the Xbone sells enough they might gain the momentum back from Sony. IMO it was a smart decision. Lower the price right before the holiday season is a sure fire way to push more systems.  And with that trade-in-deal on a working PS3 or 360 this is going to be a steal. I just sent my PS3 in for trade in credit. As soon as that comes back i'm going pick up the white Xbone with Sunset Overdrive bundle for $250.

Back
Top Bottom