Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Didn't really want anything for Black Friday. Only wireless studio beats. Woke up late and copped what I wanted (infrareds) good luck to everybody and be safe!
just went to the store and had to pass in my beloved Infrareds .. Joints look pink to me.

folks must feel cool when they yell our worldstar 
mean.gif

losing faith in humanity one black friday at a time
Yup, it really is sickening to see this stuff

I remember years ago before it became such a huge event you would be able to go out at 3 in the morning wait in a small civil line and get what you needed. Now people skip thanksgiving and brawl like its the end of the world.

:rofl: tall dude in the hat trollin. Started all that ruckus smiling the whole time :lol:.

The Target by my house was so chill. Walked in like six hours after the doors opened and they had almost all their door busters still. Had 50" Samsung LEDs for $477 just sittin. Stacks of PS4 and XB1 bundles. No lines, no fuss. We walked around and took our time. Felt like just a slightly busier day at Target :smokin

Flourished at Walmart yesterday. Copped 2 of those Element 50inch TV. It was actually very organized. Torrance Walmart. Wait time to get inside was 10 mins. Then wait about a hour or so inside store to get icket to cop. Went to register and paid. Walked to sid eloading dock where they had the TV's.

Y'all think I can still walk Into the Walmart at green acres and flourish with the GTA bundle?

Bought a bunch of stuff online for myself lol. Going to get up and hit the stores in about two hours. It's only 7 am here

I'mma go peep I got a feeling I could come up on a GTA V bundle... Its finding two other games that would be hard

I've seen plenty of the ps4 and xbox1 bundles around my area. Lady at bb said they might be getting in some sunset overdrive bundles this week coming up.

Back
Top Bottom