Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

they can easily look at the shipping weight and see that it was doubled though...

no, but  they took the money out of my account for the other one
Thats the come up man lol . I'd try to get my money back and get 2 for the price of 1. Flip the other one, because they are back to full price $1700.

Last edited:
^ that is exactly why we cant have nice things
mean.gif
So you would go back to the store to pay for/return an item they forgot to scan ?

just found out why sams club took extra money out my account

the site was acting up, so my first order looked like it didn't go through, but from what they just dropped off it looks like it did
So you were charged for 2, but the bill only says for one

in reality though they got the money, just didnt get the invoice right?

what you gonna do with that 2nd one though :nerd:

Last edited:
Ok cool thanks i may jump on this.

Just read a fair share of reviews all in all sounds like a good tv. But most complained about sluggish-ness of apps and netflix. Which i have apple tv n stuff so that wouldnt be an issue but if i got the smart functionality id like it to work as should. Will def thibk about it tho.

Thanks for sharing this +1

^np

If anyone comes across some good deals on 8gb of ram or a 1tb sad lmk! Looking to replace it on my Mbp

Last edited:
im just playing man... if u get an extra item then keep it... im just talking about people in general who try to beat the system like when toys r us did the buy 2 get 1 game free and did it over and over again... but if they charged you twice id return it...

If you lurk amazon's lightning deals all day, I think your chances are great at getting that.

Supposedly, that gopro model will be $250 during amazon's BF sales, since amazon usually has comparable BF deals.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F3F0EIU/?ie=UTF8&tag=bfblfrad-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This is amazon's lightning deals link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Looking for one as well. Best Buy has a 3+ Silver with the LCD screen and a memory card for $250. Target has the 3+ Silver for $250 with a $50 GC.

Hopefully Amazon has one for around $200 and I'll bite. Anyway we can get alerts on specific products? Also, if I bought it now, do they offer price matching on the lightning deals?

Looking for one as well. Best Buy has a 3+ Silver with the LCD screen and a memory card for $250. Target has the 3+ Silver for $250 with a $50 GC.

Hopefully Amazon has one for around $200 and I'll bite. Anyway we can get alerts on specific products? Also, if I bought it now, do they offer price matching on the lightning deals?
Naw you have to lurk that link come thursday/BF.

Amazon won't price match lightning deals.

Last edited:
Do stores that open on Thanksgiving close then reopen on Black Friday?  How do they honor "door busters" for friday morning when they're open the evening before?

Some close for a few hours. The ones that stay open will have staggered sales...one sale at this time, another a few hours later...

:x

did they double box or just ship it in the tv box?

thats unacceptable man need a discount on that or something.

Back
Top Bottom