Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

No offense to alp... But anyone who buys baseball caps for $330 is just a hype sheep. U could have bought 1 NE that looks pretty much the same for $30

No offense to alp... But anyone who buys baseball caps for $330 is just a hype sheep. U could have bought 1 NE that looks pretty much the same for $30
I have a good number of new eras, doesn't hurt to spend a little more on a different cap once in a while.

just don moves a lot of pieces at the prices they charge.

I hate to say it but Just Don definitely does well. I know a couple of cats (who make less money albeit, and don't have priorities in order) who have them.

Its also a novelty item for those that follow Ye and his circle.

Technically Alp did post a deal for those looking to cop a Just Don and save a couple bucks.....

A little more?
300 won't kill me. A lot of us drop more than that on shoes weekly. It's not like I'm buying every hat just don drops :lol:

I hate to say it but Just Don definitely does well. I know a couple of cats (who make less money albeit, and don't have priorities in order) who have them.

Its also a novelty item for those that follow Ye and his circle.

Technically Alp did post a deal for those looking to cop a Just Don and save a couple bucks.....
yup. Unlikely to get them for cheaper if buying from an official store

alp you cool bro, but man that is crazy to spend on those hats.

But hey you're not hurting anyone so do you :D

Also, this reminds me of those Tisa hats from a while back that was expensive too.

Hardly see/hear about them nowadays.

alp alp I'm talking about the price increase and what constitutes "a little more". Going from $30 to $50 I'll take as a little more. Not $30 to $330 :lol:

Man i was hurt spending what I did on the NT hats at retail ... aint no way in hell im paying that for a hat.

Like others have said no hate and do you if thats what you want but thats just :x imo.

I see it as hype, Jay Ye and other celebs wear them (pocket change) and they got the common man out here paying $400 for a hat

:lol:

Is this guy serious? charging that much for a hat?

my rule of thumb is if the gap between the cost price for the manufacturer and the retail price for the customer is too much, its not worth buying into the hype for.

at most, at most, at MOST that hat cost to make is 40-50$.

homie isn't out in texas wrestling snakes to peel their skins off and make you a hat out of it...its just a PRINT.

i understand the concept of its your own money and you can spend it how you want...but if a hat costs 50$ to make and selling it for 2500$...where is the justification? like how does that even make sense.

even if i was a multi millionaire i'd still wouldn't let that scam fool me.

I would assume if someone is buying $400 hats and not thinking twice about it they aren't the "common man".

Man i was hurt spending what I did on the NT hats at retail ... aint no way in hell im paying that for a hat.

Like others have said no hate and do you if thats what you want but thats just :x imo.

I see it as hype, Jay Ye and other celebs wear them (pocket change) and they got the common man out here paying $400 for a hat

I would assume if someone is buying $400 hats and not thinking twice about it they aren't the "common man".

I am now convinced that alp alp is a God.

but it isn't about the money...its just what warrants that hat to cost that much?

its the ultimate psychological ploy that if it costs more it is a better product...

I'm talking common man as in regular people that can't afford it.

I don't buy just don hats so I couldn't tell you. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom