Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

When I tried the PS4 juug the lady literally yelled "HELL NAH" when I showed her the $74 price on Amazon [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When the guy at Best Buy called up the manager to price match. He was like what site is this? Then I was like, your site says price match guaranteed and it's in stock. Manager immediately was like sir, calm down, I'm trying to help you out. I just froze, I was speaking mad low and calm. He was stressed out when he seen that Di**s website.

So when they price match, how do they check if its in stock? Do they call diks?
They call them, but usually they are suppose to check the website to see if the price is still up.

That manager just checked the stock because he didn't want to do the price match. If it doesn't say out of stock online they are suppose to honor the deal. These companies are shady I am confident BB has sent out an email to all stores stating not to honor the price mistake .

Best Buy had that deal for VZW or Sprint customers and I think it was only for 16GB. Picked it up for mom's for Christmas. She doesn't use more than 14GB. :lol:

Sam's Club was $250 per line I believe target was the same.

Ive been looking around for a great price on Beats. I so mad I missed it.

Wonder if it was a typo by dciks.

nthat.gif

I'm having a discover price protection issue...

I purchased the 6v Audi tt power wheels car for my neice from target on the Monday before tgiving. On black Friday it was 105$ off so I filed a price protection claim with discover. I sent in all my stuff via online upload but they are saying the ad I sent isn't valid due to there not being a date on the page I sent it, it clearly says door open 6pm Thursday so it's pretty obvious it's a black friday scan.

I tried calling target this morning to see if they can email me any sort of proof saying it was that price but after being on hold for 87 min I gave up.

Has anyone has this sort of issue? What did you do to get it resolved

Wait how much is that hat?

Also I ordered NBA 2k16 from Best Buy.com more than a week ago and it has YET to ship...

Hat was 330

Got all my BF stuff in already for the most part.

Waiting on one of my fires ticks I ordered late and was back ordered

My 2k came in on Tuesday. Ordered on Black Friday from Best Buy. They hit y'all with the okie doke

Back
Top Bottom