Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

I'm gonna have to keep checking up on this thread, wanting to cop a PS4 for cyber monday. For any deals point me to that direction.

Washing Machine/Dryer
PS+

I have no idea where to start or what to look for in a Washing Machine/Dryer

:nerd:
Sears and Frys
Pay attention to the size, features and price.
They will charge you $200 more for the same washer/dryer just because it has steam or a digital timer or something irrelevant like that.

Any deals on digital camera ? Lmk I need a good one

Reg, bridge, or DSLR? If DSLR, look for any Nikon D3300 deals, that'll be your best bet. I think Target, Walmart, and Bestbuy has some deals for BF. For regular digital, Amazon will feature one either on BF or the week leading up to it.

Reg, bridge, or DSLR? If DSLR, look for any Nikon D3300 deals, that'll be your best bet. I think Target, Walmart, and Bestbuy has some deals for BF. For regular digital, Amazon will feature one either on BF or the week leading up to it.
thank you .

Any laptop that's $199
Isn't gonna hold up well
My old dell lasted about 8 years and just wrapped out . it was just an entry level as well . I figure It's an HPand I only surf the net with it and it never leaves my desk really . so I was looking for something cheap .

I'm moving into a new apartment, I need a TV! It doesn't have to be super big or fancy. Just a regular HDTV for now 40-50 inch would be dope. Someone hook an nter up! Post the deals b

saw a $40 120 GB intel ssd on slickdeals earlier today

was thinking of pulling the trigger

I was thinking a 55" in for around $500 but thats only gonna get me 1080. Thinking I may go with the LG 49" 4k tv Best Buy and Target have.

Any opinions if the 4k is that much better than 1080. Both would have 120 refresh rates.

Back
Top Bottom