Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a TV but **** is tight. Not tripping though, Super bowl time will have better deals on good models (not ones just made for black friday).

Lol to whoever tried to cancel my ****. you still need a phone number so jokes on you. ******g scum got no family to go to lol
such a scumbag move, especially on Thanksgiving :smh:

what happened?
i don't follow.

Dude posted his TV order confirmation earlier and apparently someone had to cancel it :lol:

God damn for real? why? that's some scumbag ****.

With all the lurkers of this thread why would ppl continue to post order numbers?

Order #

CALLS BESTBUY

*CANCELS YOUR ORDER*
Lol wow I guess you were serious SMH
Wouldn't be surprised, that Simba King dude has come off as a scumbag in a few other threads lately.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Anywhere I can get some Flyknits for discount? Most likely not going to happen.

Will Nikestore online have any sales?
the entire clearance section on Nike.com is 25% off right now with the code MOVEMORE.  there are some flyknit ones and flyknit racers on there

my 60 inch that (was made just for black friday) that i grabbed last year is great imo 
smokin.gif
 a 1k tv for 688 why not

this is the vizio that they have for the same price again this year

Last edited:
Hoping everyone is going electronics near me so I can swoop in Kohls and grab some pillows... :smokin

Online shopping ftw! I don't even know why people deal with the hassle of going in the store and dealing with a million other people. :smh:

Wait guys how do I know if I have the cool guy timbos?

Thanks for that code Nelson, hows the Evo doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom