BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Got pretty much all I wanted today, besides Dead Island. I'm a simple man.

Went to Target to price match Walmart for 2k13 and they were trying to make up all sorts of excuses of why they couldn't do it. Fortunately my lioness(wife) went off on the manager and I got it for $21 bucks and some change. :smokin I love her.

madden is still up on amazon for $25
i had to take advantage of that offer. 27.oo thats a steal but man, is it me or is amazon a tricky website. i signed up an account with them and i was going to open up a creditcard with them to get an additional 10.00 off the game but as i READ THE FINE PRINT,it seems like oull be paying some kind of fee for this card and i didnt apply for the card. then as i decided to check out i clicked the no thank you tab because they were offering  some kind of membership where you had to pay a recurring 96 bucks annualy. BECAREFUL WITH THIS SITE

For those lookin for Xbox 360 games still, try your local Microsoft Store. Got tons of FIFA, 2k, Madden, forza horizon, dishonored, etc for these black Friday deals ($25-$15)Cashier ringing me up even said these deals are gonna be valid all weekend, but they ain't gonna restock till Monday.

Damn you Walmart

Went and copped God of War, GTA IV, and Most Wanted 30 minutes ago., grabbed 2K and Madden yesterday.

Copped a $799 55 inch Samsung 1080P 240HZ LED T.V. for my folks' bedroom and the Playstation 3D monitor for $99 on BestBuy.com. And the kicks from EBay/NT and $40 for three hats from Lids.
Somethin light... Thank God for Walmart. Spent a total of 15 mins grabbing all the games and blu rays I needed on Thanksgiving (24 hr Walmart), and managed to avoid the crazy Black Friday horde. All the games rang up as their Black Friday sale prices on Thanksgiving afternoon before the sale even happened, I think it was a glitch in their system. All games were $25 or less, and Blu Rays were only 3.50 each. For those that still want 2K on the low, check your local Walmart. Two Walmarts I went to had stacks of 2K13s in the Black Friday bins.

man you got a steal on that tv... i would have copped just to have one... i dont need a tv but mine is 60hz so im not that impressed even though its sony... still good though... but man i wish i copped cod from walmart... i dont need need it but would have been a nice gift to my brother in law for cheap

10 p.m. est tonight i was in the walmart parking lot, it still looked crazy in there and I was on my #drakemoments from an earlier convo with a chick. so I didn't go in.. I should have if they are giving away blops2.. damn it, that and the God of War I wanted. I hope cyber monday pulls through.

WWE fun as hell, hella nostalgic. i suggest you guys pick it up if you F_ with wrestling in the 90's. Check out that attitude era mode.

:pimp:

almost forgot this

traded my old phone, got 44 dollars for it, then copp this.if it wasnt for that weak A cali tax, could of cashed out for 6 six dollars, but still

Christmas for was good to myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom