BLACK FRIDAY 2012

DAMMMIT I got waitlisted for borderland 2 
mean.gif

borderlands and forza got copped instantly... thank god I already bought forza for $15... was thinking about borderlands but oh well, halo up there for $60 

Got wait listed on amazon for Forza Horizon as soon as the deal went live, same thing with 2k13. Microsoft store has forza for $15 also so i copped there, would have preferred amazon though since i have gift cards.

best buy took everything out my cart i had this morning.

the playstation, laptop and games.

smh im beyond pissed

couldn't find it online so I went out to Target and copped me one
The checkout line was wrapped ALL AROUND the damn store!

I went to every store and couldn't find FIFA! :x

b3706446353111e2ab9022000a9f18e0_7.jpg

Was looking forward to Amazon slashing the price of the Ultimate Ear TripleFi 10 this week but looks like they're discontinued. :frown:

That tv is long gone. I refreshed the page and when it was done refreshing it was gone literally in like 4 sec

Thankfully I'm in a big city with multiple Walmarts, cause a young brotha didn't want to end the night without trying a little more for that WWE 13.

Went to the electronics section in 1 Walmart, saw loads of copies, but one of the employees said that I couldn't get the sale price unless I copped it from the Pharmacy section. I go to the pharmacy section, they send me to the photo lab, go there, and I get sent to Hardware :stoneface:

Get to hardware, and it's just movies :smh:

It's pretty much midnight and I'm wondering why I wasted my time but I still hit up another Walmart, 1 employee tries to tell me that the games are in a cart in the produce section, but I only see movies and I'm like **** this, I'm going to electronics. 2 copies of WWE 13, I ask for a price check, still $25 :smokin

Asked the broad behind the register if they had "Black Dynamite" cause I been trying to cop for a minute, they had that thang for $5

Successful night cuh

Got wait listed on amazon for Forza Horizon as soon as the deal went live, same thing with 2k13. Microsoft store has forza for $15 also so i copped there, would have preferred amazon though since i have gift cards.
good look on the forza deal!

hope staples doesn't have a crazy amount of people in the morning. only place i need to go in and right out

Back
Top Bottom