BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Coped the 2k13 from wal mart for 25 shout out whoever suggested getting it early. Beat all the people waiting for those 8 o'clock deals.

If I throw in FIFA and just dance 4 in my cart can I check out at 5:10 and they'll e priced appropriately or do I have to put them in my cart at that time?

I see the NT mobile site at work :smokin

All NBA 2K13 got claimed quickly for amazon. I was on there at 8:10 and got placed on waitlist.

on these "lightening deals" does it show up in your cart as if you are using a gift card to make it the right price? i just copped 2k13 it showed up weird

are blk friday sale prices gonna be posted on store websites or is it an instore only sale?

searched up tekken on walmart.com and the price was normal...

Son of a ***** only able to grab Fifa and Madden from Amazon, 2K sold out with the quickness :smh: Y'all think its still available in store?

if anyone likes crooks & castles here you go..50% off their online shop but only for an hour each day. rest of the day is 40% off

blackfriday-1.jpg

How the F do i get the amazon lightning links/deals. Thank god i copped 3 games at walmart this morning or I'd be heated.

Geez 2k13 went QUICK. I forgot about the sale and remembered 11 minutes after it went on sale. Now it's sold out. If anyone in the SF area knows any stores for that price lmk.

Back
Top Bottom