BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Strange, the Toshiba was IN STOCK when I refreshed so I decided to checkout. Now I'm checking my PCConnection Account page, and my order for the Toshiba 32" has been cancelled. The item page now says Limited Quantities and Call to Confirm. Can anyone who ordered the TV see their account and see if they're still processing?

yea same here, i think my order got cancelled. suckss

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

Strange, the Toshiba was IN STOCK when I refreshed so I decided to checkout. Now I'm checking my PCConnection Account page, and my order for the Toshiba 32" has been cancelled. The item page now says Limited Quantities and Call to Confirm. Can anyone who ordered the TV see their account and see if they're still processing?

yea same here, i think my order got cancelled. suckss
did any of ya try to reorder it? any luck?..... this really sucks

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

word same thing happened to me it says cancelled when i track but i still have a order number
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Black Friday is overrated.
very, I mean whats the most you can save? 3-4 hundreds bucks? waiting 10 hours that could have been spent with family on a line for chump change?with a chance of getting screwed or rampaged upon?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

word same thing happened to me it says cancelled when i track but i still have a order number
im about to pick this up but what if the tv comes defected? theres no warranty so we just send it back ?

edit: just placed an order, waiting for email confirmation

No ones getting the Toshiba 32". Everyone on Slickdeals is getting canceled too, ordering again won't do it.

about 65 heads at DG sale

hundreds is gonna be epic
laugh.gif

im 6th in line here. hope to get out there before 1am. if its crazy im hoppin straight to 8021

damn that sucks is there any reason behind it ween h4ed?
imma still call in the morning see if i can work something out

My gf wanted to go out in the morning to Old Navy, Walmart etc....so I said eff it I might as well go have nothing else to do...well she went to sleep at like11 but Im still up... no point of going to bed now we about to leave in in 2 hours
laugh.gif
...Im gonna be struggling tomorrow though...I've been up since 8am and worked 7 hrs this afternoon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

My gf wanted to go out in the morning to Old Navy, Walmart etc....so I said eff it I might as well go have nothing else to do...well she went to sleep at like 11 but Im still up... no point of going to bed now we about to leave in in 2 hours
laugh.gif
...Im gonna be struggling tomorrow though...I've been up since 8am and worked 7 hrs this afternoon
laugh.gif

U buggin.

I woulda crashed for an hour or 2 and let HER wake you up since she is the one that really wants to go.

Not saying you're doing anything wrong. But man, I need my sleep!
laugh.gif

anyone lookin to get the macbook at bestbuy with a $150 gift card instantly? im thinking if its worth it to go right now or can i just walk in around openingand cop it then.

its not a doorbuster deal btw

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

about 65 heads at DG sale

hundreds is gonna be epic
laugh.gif

im 6th in line here. hope to get out there before 1am. if its crazy im hoppin straight to 8021

dg?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by jrp44

My gf wanted to go out in the morning to Old Navy, Walmart etc....so I said eff it I might as well go have nothing else to do...well she went to sleep at like 11 but Im still up... no point of going to bed now we about to leave in in 2 hours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U buggin.

I woulda crashed for an hour or 2 and let HER wake you up since she is the one that really wants to go.

Not saying you're doing anything wrong. But man, I need my sleep!
laugh.gif
Nah I thought this out....If I only slept for like 2 hours then I wouldn't wanna wake up when she gets up....causing her not to go....causingme to not hear the end of it for at least a week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....Don't matter to me anyway I need to get some Blu Rays and a few gifts

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

hdmi cables?
nerd.gif

Ebay, I got my 30 foot hdmi cable for $20.......(I needed a long cable to go thru my ceiling for my projector)

or you can try monoprice.com

Back
Top Bottom