BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

NBA 2K10 FIFA10

SALE?

nerd.gif
Best Buy

$35

walmart

$24.99

i need a digital photo frame hopefully i can find one online because im not going to a store for it

Originally Posted by NCTwin

A friend of mine took this pic tonight. It's going to be crazy at BB...

app2118551259203922.jpg

I wonder if those people are really going to reside in that tent for the next 35 hrs or so. I mean, I read that there's an honor code where going to thebathroom is generally acceptable. But what about just posting the tent, chilling for a few minutes to establish residency, then going back to the crip forThanksgiving and coming back hours later? You think a fight would start? Would someone behind the blue tent for example realizing, "Hey, dude has beengone for 9 hours! That ain't no damn bathroom break," and toss the blue tent out of line into the parking lot or something?

went to pick up call of duty at my local best buy.
smh.gif
people already lined up. is it that serious if you save 100-200 dollars?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

American Eagle sales are weak

only buy one get one 50% off hoodies and sweaters but they have for the online store 25% off, will the do that for in store?

Finish Line is even more weak

terrible
AE clothes are so fly but the sale is super weak

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I wonder if those people are really going to reside in that tent for the next 35 hrs or so. I mean, I read that there's an honor code where going to the bathroom is generally acceptable. But what about just posting the tent, chilling for a few minutes to establish residency, then going back to the crip for Thanksgiving and coming back hours later? You think a fight would start? Would someone behind the blue tent for example realizing, "Hey, dude has been gone for 9 hours! That ain't no damn bathroom break," and toss the blue tent out of line into the parking lot or something?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im off to staples this friday. i cant be dealing with this campout on a WEDNESDAY. thats just ridiculous.

after that, going to head to old navy in the AM to buy some cheap quality clothing on the low.
am i supposed to print out that 10$ coupon at home, or do they give it to us in store?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wait, there are idiots already camped out? Can we just kill these people already?

app2118551259203922.jpg
I just came back from BB and it was worse here in Sacramento. There were about 8 tents should of snapped a pic.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody here anything about any sales at:
1. Zara
2. Urban Outfitters
3. H&M
4. AE

??

Originally Posted by StuntHard

stackin chips, i heard this was supposed to be one of the biggest black friday sales in the past 5 years, due to projected sales being very low this holiday season.

chea...

Ever year they say the same thing, and every year the sales disappoint. I never get hyped for it, just get stuff on ebay now.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i need a digital photo frame hopefully i can find one online because im not going to a store for it
Man don't buy that piece of garbage. WOrst invention ever made. No reason a dude should want one of those either

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I wonder if those people are really going to reside in that tent for the next 35 hrs or so. I mean, I read that there's an honor code where going to the bathroom is generally acceptable. But what about just posting the tent, chilling for a few minutes to establish residency, then going back to the crip for Thanksgiving and coming back hours later? You think a fight would start? Would someone behind the blue tent for example realizing, "Hey, dude has been gone for 9 hours! That ain't no damn bathroom break," and toss the blue tent out of line into the parking lot or something?

Wondered the same thing my self. I bet it's possible, I think people do that. I mean whos gonna really gonna check the line at lets say 7pm?

Or maybe just pay a bum to sleep there
glasses.gif
($1 an hour and free dinner)

Back
Top Bottom