black flightposites up on eastbay

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

I'm coppin mine as soon as my FL gets em with the 30% off
same thing with me, but hopefully a couple stores around me carry these unlike they did with the foams...

these will probably sell out where im at... dc/md/va
laugh.gif

^yes they will, and the eggplants are confirmed at the sportz zones round the way moeski, feb 9th! i got OG FP black on blacks, still look brand new! but istill might cop the retro just cuz id rather have two pairs, ha

For all yall that wanna cop on eastbay use LKS17CCB for 20% off which brings it to 150.98 shipped (standard shipping).

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

^yes they will, and the eggplants are confirmed at the sportz zones round the way moeski, feb 9th! i got OG FP black on blacks, still look brand new! but i still might cop the retro just cuz id rather have two pairs, ha

Feb...9th Eggplants can anyone confirm this?

For those of you who have the OG's as well as the retro foamposite ones, can you answer me this... In jordans and most nikes I wear a size 10.5, but in theretro foamposite ones i had to go up 1/2 size to an 11. Do you think I should also cop these in a size 11? or do they fit more like most jordans and othernikes? Thanks.

I ordered these with the 20% discount because good foams are typically hard to come by in SoCal.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

who actually thinks these will sell out at 180?

I don't, especially when they have black/cactus and black/red Foams still in stores

Can someone help me out?

Anyone know the style number for these? I know how to use Eastbay's number, but they always cut the first number off.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Just type in Flightposite in the Eastbay search, they'll come up

I actually just need the style number, as I want to see if Nike Canada picked these up or not.

This is what I got from Eastbay, Product #: 24015004

HAS ANYONE EVER ORDERED FROM EASTBAY USING THE BACKORDER THING...HOW DOES IT WORK???

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Just type in Flightposite in the Eastbay search, they'll come up

I actually just need the style number, as I want to see if Nike Canada picked these up or not.
Here you go. - Flightposite - 624015-004
Originally Posted by j o 19

HAS ANYONE EVER ORDERED FROM EASTBAY USING THE BACKORDER THING...HOW DOES IT WORK???
Never done it myself, but they basically are either holding the product till a specific date or they don't have it yet. You basically justpre-order it and when they recieve them your credit card will be charged and they'll ship em out. That should be in 10 days. As they are expected to shipon 01/30/08. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom