Black Enlightenment Thread. (*Index Added**Book & Movie Club Update on Pg.1)

Why is it that you see more and more black men with other races and vice versa as it pertains to black women and other races everyone is quick to say "youdon't love your race"?

I for one love it, I'm attracted to black women and it works for me. I love who I am (mexican) yet I want an interracial wife, kids, life, etc.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Mangudai954 said:

Here is a random question can I have a high racial pride and date outside my race? When I say outside my race I mean date a white woman.

There are many who correlate racial pride with exclusively considering or marrying within your race but I disagree with this notion.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

ShoxBb433 wrote:

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:

can i get put on!

what i have been saying all along... my question to you though is why
you represent "Team Dipset". I feel like the dipset movement was one of
the

worst things to affect my fellow NJ peers back in HS

pimp.gif
my man went deep

This video is a joke, a bunch of BS and wrong on so many levels. For anyone to say this he is telling the truth is crazy.

Elaborate.

He should have said rioting is NOT the way to get noticed. Rioting only feeds into their preconceived image of us as being unruly "monkeys".

Didn't a lot of blacks get new big screen TV's and home stereo equipments because of the Rodney King riot.

Then he mentioned JT The Bigga Figga and the whole record label wanting him to mention "Guns and @!$+$%" in his records. Well duh a record labels area business and with any business they want a product that will sell. Take auto-tone for example T-Pain uses it and has a couple of hits now everyone is usingit because they want hits of their own. Rap did not change because a few white people wanted to hold blacks down. Rap changed because Dr. Dre and NWA provedthe gangsta rap formula works. The same thing is happening to Lil Wayne and the Rebirth album. His record label wants him to include the Rebirth album as abonus disk with an up coming album. Not because Rebirth does not include enough "guns and @!$+$%" lyrics because Wayne is getting away from theformula that makes money. For another example look ant Gucci and Jeezy, no one was talking about "trapping" until Gucci and Jeezy proved thatmentioning "trapping" makes money.

Pretty sure T.I. made the whole "trapping" thing famous.

Rioting does get you noticed. There can be NO revolution without blood. Period. French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution, Chinese revolution,etc etc. History will make you realize that there must be blood sheed. One cannot just go to congress and put forth a bill.

RedMan wrote:

Rioting does get you noticed. There can be NO revolution without blood. Period. French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution, Chinese revolution, etc etc. History will make you realize that there must be blood sheed. One cannot just go to congress and put forth a bill.

You forgot to mention the Haitian revolution nether less...
28swk1f.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

RedMan said:
Mangudai954 said:

Here is a random question can I have a high racial pride and date outside my race? When I say outside my race I mean date a white woman.

There are many who correlate racial pride with exclusively considering or marrying within your race but I disagree with this notion.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

ShoxBb433 wrote:

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:

can i get put on!

what i have been saying all along... my question to you though is why
you represent "Team Dipset". I feel like the dipset movement was one of
the

worst things to affect my fellow NJ peers back in HS

pimp.gif
my man went deep

This video is a joke, a bunch of BS and wrong on so many levels. For anyone to say this he is telling the truth is crazy.

Elaborate.

He should have said rioting is NOT the way to get noticed. Rioting only feeds into their preconceived image of us as being unruly "monkeys".

Didn't a lot of blacks get new big screen TV's and home stereo equipments because of the Rodney King riot.

Then he mentioned JT The Bigga Figga and the whole record label wanting him to mention "Guns and @!$+$%" in his records. Well duh a record labels area business and with any business they want a product that will sell. Take auto-tone for example T-Pain uses it and has a couple of hits now everyone is usingit because they want hits of their own. Rap did not change because a few white people wanted to hold blacks down. Rap changed because Dr. Dre and NWA provedthe gangsta rap formula works. The same thing is happening to Lil Wayne and the Rebirth album. His record label wants him to include the Rebirth album as abonus disk with an up coming album. Not because Rebirth does not include enough "guns and @!$+$%" lyrics because Wayne is getting away from theformula that makes money. For another example look ant Gucci and Jeezy, no one was talking about "trapping" until Gucci and Jeezy proved thatmentioning "trapping" makes money.

Pretty sure T.I. made the whole "trapping" thing famous.

Rioting does get you noticed. There can be NO revolution without blood. Period. French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution,Chinese revolution, etc etc. History will make you realize that there must be blood sheed. One cannot just go to congress and put forth a bill.

TI might have been the first rapper to use the word "Trapping" be he was not the one who made it famous. Please name any positive outcomes from theRodney King riots besides the fact people where able to loot stores? On top of that why in the hell would you riot in own damn neighborhood? What progress hasSouth Central LA made since the riots? They are still killing each other and we are still selling drugs to each other.

So your telling me that the black race of the United States can not start a revolution without blood.
smh.gif

How about we start going to school and not dropping out before the 12th grade, how about we marry the females we are having babies with, how about we startletting out money make money for us, and how about etc..... that is how you truly get noticed. You can control an unruly crowd. If we as a race started to playtheir game and not only play their game but start to out smart them we would be in a better place than we are now.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

RedMan wrote:

Rioting does get you noticed. There can be NO revolution without blood.
Period. French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution,
Chinese revolution,
etc etc. History will make you realize that there must be blood sheed.
One cannot just go to congress and put forth a bill.

You forgot to mention the Haitian revolution nether less...
28swk1f.gif

You make no sense you say we can not go up to congress and put forth a bill but we can us our numbers to put a black man in office
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Black Enlightenment Thread.
I have found a lot of info in this thread useful in the past...
please ignore the ignorance and lets keep this beautiful thing going.....

I recommend everyone cop this book ASAP.....

This book changed my entire look upon "racism" and how it has been applied throughout history.

I still to this day re-read chapters every now and then....def a must read.

The Civil Rights was a revolution and that was done without violence. I guess you have never heard of Ghandi either.

The civil rights movement, was about assimilation. Ghandi, you may have a point. But I dont think he would feel that much has changed, just assimilation.

Redman, I dont disagree with the things you bring up. I think we just need to decide if were going to assimilate and play their game, or revolt and attempt tobreak the status quo.

I personally dont like the status quo, and would prefer to revolt but that is a personal preference.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How would you raise your kids if you had high racial pride and dated outside your race?

Would you tell him to have black pride mon-thurs and friday-sun have white pride (if there is a such thing as white pride).

That's ridiculous to think you cant have Black pride and date outside you "race". Its ever more ridiculous to think you couldnt raise your child to have Black pride just because his mother is white. Are you serious right now?

Whats even more ridiculous is dude had the audacity if there is such a thing as white pride. Come on broham, the negative things that they have done cannotcompletely dispel all the good that they have done for humanity. I.E Arts, Philanthropy, Sciences ETC..

took an race and ethnicity course at FSU. very enlightening...

one point that always sticks out is that people act as if egypt isn't in africa. as if to discredit or even take what advances and great civilization awayfrom africa. because what is african, is black. the lack of relation between the two is kept to a minimum, if even that.

also, seminole means "runaway black" in the native seminole language. a reason why my prof at the time refuses to wear anything with the seminole"head" emblem.

Originally Posted by bogusreality

took an race and ethnicity course at FSU. very enlightening...

one point that always sticks out is that people act as if egypt isn't in africa. as if to discredit or even take what advances and great civilization away from africa. because what is african, is black. the lack of relation between the two is kept to a minimum, if even that.

also, seminole means "runaway black" in the native seminole language. a reason why my prof at the time refuses to wear anything with the seminole "head" emblem.
who is your professor? do you know if na'im akbar is still there?

well kemet is ancient egypt..and its pretty much the study of it and proving that ancient egyptians were indeed Africans. chiekh anta diop was able to provethat they were indeed africans by doing melanin testing on mummies. get your hands on the book by him "The Peopling of Ancient Egypt & the Decipheringof the Meroitic Script"

Why, despite continued efforts to increase understanding and expand opportunities, do black and white Americans still lead separate lives, continually marked by tension and hostility? In his much-lauded classic, newly updated to reflect the changing realities of race in our nation, Andrew Hacker explains the origins and meaning of racism and clarifies the conflicting theories of equality and inferiority. He paints a stark picture of racial inequality in America -- focusing on family life, education, income, and employment -- and explores the current controversies over politics, crime, and the causes of the gap between the races. Illuminating and oftentimes startling, Two Nations demonstrates how race has defined America's history and will continue to shape its future.

Two Nations : Black and White, Separate, Hostile, Unequal [Paperback] - www.amazon.com/Two-Nations-Separate-Hostile-Unequal/dp/0743238249

Any book recommendations? Really interested learned the truth about
Kemet and the true history of Egypt, but I'm open to read anything worth
my time. Any help bros?

Back
Top Bottom