Black Culture Discussion Thread

I must say, It's great to everyone realize how dumb questioning people's blackness is.

truly heartwarming to see so many people change their minds on this. 🥹
Still plenty of people trying to pretend the two situations are different because of the stakes at play.

The act is the act. Either be for it or against it.

Don't pretend it's cool because the person you dislike is at the receiving end of it.

Why do you believe it’s “dumb questioning people’s blackness”?? There are some people that run to the black community when it is convenient. History has shown us that.
I agree that there are some of us that stray away from the family and only come around for leverage (Not saying this is Kamala, Not saying this is Kamala, not saying this is Kamala); but at the end of the day they are still black.

Questioning someone's blackness is just foul in my book because we all do things that could be claimed anti-black in other people's eyes. So it's best if none of us cast stones.

But I have no problem.calling folks out for only coming around when they need something.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh deuce king deuce king

I agree that there are some of us that stray away from the family and only come around for leverage (Not saying this is Kamala, Not saying this is Kamala, not saying this is Kamala); but at the end of the day they are still black.

Questioning someone's blackness is just foul in my book because we all do things that could be claimed anti-black in other people's eyes. So it's best if none of us cast stones.

But I have no problem.calling folks out for only coming around when they need something.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh deuce king deuce king

Thanks. Well @DCAllAfrican……..you might not be questioning Kamala Harris’s blackness…..but I definitely got some cause for champ. Has Kamala ever stated that she’s black, or has she always stated that she’s Indian/Black??

White people say mixed people are black out of racism, black people say they're not black out jelousy(it is. Don't act like its not)..thats how Doja Cat's get created. Black folks quick to say someone aint black then get mad when they go the other way.

Well Dojo Cat was sitting up on chatlines letting her white boy friends say the n-word while she was giggling it up.

Black folks quick to say someone aint black then get mad when they go the other way.

Agreed. 100%.

Which is why it's funny that people are having an issue with BLACK people questioning Kamala's blackness but a month ago they were pumping their fists when Kendrick was doing it to Drake. Again, that conditional morality always shows it's face.

We shouldn't be doing it PERIOD.

Well Dojo Cat was sitting up on chatlines letting her white boy friends say the n-word while she was giggling it up.

Agreed. 100%.

Which is why it's funny that people are having an issue with BLACK people questioning Kamala's blackness but a month ago they were pumping their fists when Kendrick was doing it to Drake. Again, that conditional morality always shows it's face.

We shouldn't be doing it PERIOD.

Doja Cat basically a white girl with cheeks. Culturally there's nothing black about her. We've known this for years.

Thanks. Well @DCAllAfrican……..you might not be questioning Kamala Harris’s blackness…..but I definitely got some cause for champ. Has Kamala ever stated that she’s black, or has she always stated that she’s Indian/Black??

1722530790950.png

1722530914454.png

She Indian when it benefits then black when it benefits

Culture don't make your race tho. I mean is Eminem black?

Eminem don't have black genes. That's a dumb question. Doja cat is mixed, was raised by her white parent. She hangs with racist white people. This like the 3rd time that we of with her getting caught up.

She a black women to you?

Eminem don't have black genes. That's a dumb question. Doja cat is mixed, was raised by her white parent. She hangs with racist white people. This like the 3rd time that we of with her getting caught up.

She a black women to you?
Might be a dumb question because that was a dumb answer. Bro you know the answer. Thats why you used genetics with EM, left out Doja's father altogether and went on with some cultural stuff. Both side of the equation have to be equal. She was on there letting white folks call her the N-word because of ****** like YOU. She could be black AF on a cultral level since that matters to you so much but ****** push her away because light skinned. What the hell she's supposed to do, sit in a corner alone to make YOU feel better???

Might be a dumb question because that was a dumb answer. Bro you know the answer. Thats why you used genetics with EM, left out Doja's father altogether and went on with some cultural stuff. Both side of the equation have to be equal. She was on there letting white folks call her the N-word because of ****** like YOU. What the hell she's supposed to do, sit in a corner alone to make YOU feel better???

You mixed? :lol:

You emotional as **** over Doja Cat.

What the **** are talking about "To make you feel better..." :lol:

You just rambling. The girl is mixed. She was raised by her white parent, that's why I lift out her father. Her friends are WS.

Dark skin black people don't push light skin black people away. That's BS. I grew up in DC, it's black people of all shades, friends and family. It sound like it's something going on with YOU.

What the **** are talking about "To make you feel better..." :lol:

You just rambling. The girl is mixed. She was raised by her white parent, that's why I lift out her father. Her friends are WS.

Dark skin black people don't push light skin black people away. That's BS. I grew up in DC, it's black people of all shades, friends and family. It sound like it's something going on with YOU.
Bro Im talking logic. Either you can't get it or you don't want to. I never even said 'dark skinned people push her away.' FURTHER proving its is you who is on some emotional ****.

Agreed. 100%.

Exactly!! Also, whether you meant to or not…you might be onto something mentioning Kamala Harris and Drake in such a manner. That actually might be the best comparison we need to look at Kamala as.

White people say mixed people are black out of racism, black people say they're not black out jelousy(it is. Don't act like its not)..thats how Doja Cat's get created. Black folks quick to say someone aint black then get mad when they go the other way.

Has nothing to do with jealousy. :lol:

Jealous of their light skin, huh? You have some issues.

. I never even said 'dark skinned people push her away.' FURTHER proving its is you who is on some emotional ****.

but ****** push her away because light skinned. What the hell she's supposed to do, sit in a corner alone to make YOU feel better???

This you right. :lol:

This sound like something you dealing with personally or just got the cape on for Doja Cat.

So she hang with WS because black people pushed her away. It's not maybe because of her white parent or the other white family members she grew up around.

If that makes you feel better. Clearly logic and reading comprehension doesn't live here. I mean, where does adopted people fit into your logic? Black kids who were adopted by white parents are suddenly disqualified? Is Jimmy Butler not black?

You know how many young black kids running around here complying Japanese/Korean kids; are they not black since "culturally" they aren't black. (A statement that is even wild since there are so many aspects of personality that makes it funny to say someone is 0% Black culturally)

If you are black, you are black. Doesn't matter how you act, where you stand politically, your music choices, whatever it is.

I think it's a higher probability that "Doja Cats" get created through how they were raised / direct environment than it being a pushback from their rejection from the black community.

I'm sure she was already in that road long before anyone questioned her blackness.

Back
Top Bottom