Black Culture Discussion Thread

The "conscious community " is a **** show to begin with. Half mean well and actually do ****, while the other half just want to argue and tell you how pro black you aren't.

Last edited:
you have been spitting out nonsense for quite some time now...

Iight bro, thanks for letting me know

This is how I look at it.

I have no problem with black men marrying out our race, do you. If you love her more power to you.

HOWEVER, don’t come and try to be all pro-black. You can’t claim your about the black struggle but yet married to Becky or Sue Chin.

Marriage is the ultimate form of commitment, if you can’t marry a black woman don’t say you’re about uplifting the black race.

I have no problem with black men marrying out our race, do you. If you love her more power to you.

HOWEVER, don’t come and try to be all pro-black. You can’t claim your about the black struggle but yet married to Becky or Sue Chin.

Marriage is the ultimate form of commitment, if you can’t marry a black woman don’t say you’re about uplifting the black race.
This doesn't make an ounce of sense...

This is a fair assessment.

I'm gonna say this....

If you aren't an example of unity and companionship with a black person of the opposite sex to procreate more black children into the population.
Then you aren't exactly "pro black".
Producing mixed raced kids isn't contributing into increasing the black population of people who look like you.
Black homosexuals aren't procreating into the population in a functional way.
Interracial relationships aren't an example of unity, loyalty nor companionship between black man and woman in AmeriKKKa.
This is the thing folks....these are all basic codes of survival of ones race and the principle codes of the very people who want you to die off...white supremacists.
They are on code with their mortality issues and will do anything to ensure these principles are instilled.
Everyone's on code but blacks.....

Hispanics don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
Whites don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
Asians don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
The remainder of native indigenous don't children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!

Yet blacks cry and scream prejudice and racism at every way when it comes to other races not wanting to integrate and have you sitting at their dinner table as part of the family.

Why do we always have to play the passive peaceful embrace integration role???
Why do we always have to be the race to give out cultural passes and embrace everything non black??
Why do we always have to praise and admire interracial relationships, mixed babies and "wifing foreign women"
Why are we bashed and forced to accept homosexuality in the black community??

Its 2018 and black folks still don't get this?????

Am I lying here??
Is any of the above that far from the real truth???
How can you bash layziegunts for what he said???

Last edited:
I'm gonna say this....

If you aren't an example of unity and companionship with a black person of the opposite sex to procreate more black children into the population.
Producing mixed raced kids isn't contributing into increasing the black population of people who look like you.
Interracial relationships aren't an example of unity, loyalty nor companionship between black man and woman in AmeriKKKa.
This is the thing folks....these are all basic codes of survival of ones race and the principle codes of the very people who want you to die off...white supremacists.
They are on code with their mortality issues and will do anything to ensure these principles are instilled.

Hispanics don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
Whites don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
Asians don't want their children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!
The remainder of native indigenous don't children reproducing with blacks they wan't their genetics and cultural traditions kept intact through generations because what??? THEY VALUE IT!!

Yet blacks cry and scream prejudice and racism at every way when it comes to other races not wanting to integrate and have you sitting at their dinner table as part of the family.

Why do we always have to be the race to give out cultural passes and embrace everything non black??
Why do we always have to praise and admire interracial relationships, mixed babies and "wifing foreign women"

Am I lying here??

Bro, we as black people are walking around with European names and at the bottom of every economic and social indexes yet are people still can’t grasp these facts.

I have no time for these people anymore with this whole kumbaya we are the world attitude. Wanna sing, dance, and hold hands with whites, Jews, Arabs, and Chinese while all they want to do is take advantage of us.

How this is a black discussion thread but 99% of the cats in here are soft about loving black?

“Oh no, I want to marry a white woman”

These dudes in here are a joke

Bruh you be going off topic and making **** up that nobody even said. ***** made up a fake stat and a fake quote :lol:
Bro in this and the Umar thread all you been doing is posting laughing hahaha ha icons.

These are serious topics you

Bro in this and the Umar thread all you been doing is posting laughing hahaha ha icons.

These are serious topics you

They are serious topics. What you say is a joke.

Talking about 99% in here advocate advocate IR and saying **** that's furthest from the truth. You still upset you was getting cooked in the Umar thread and you just wanna hide behind saying all sorts of unrelated BS

"How this is a black discussion thread but 99% of the cats in here are soft about loving black?

“Oh no, I want to marry a white woman

Like wtf are you talking about here?

Young man chill. I have my stances and they don’t fall in line with the rest of y’all stances about integration and that’s me being cooked?

Ok I’m gonna say these 2 points and be done with you

1) You can’t be a pro-black black man yet marry outside your race.

2) I respect Dr Umar as a Pan-African black man. Not everything he has done has been perfect, especially with the school. But he is a great representative on Pan-africanism, henceforth I get behind him

tay1 tay1 im done talking to you bro. Be good

Young man chill. I have my stances and they don’t fall in line with the rest of y’all stances about integration and that’s me being cooked?

Ok I’m gonna say these 2 points and be done with you

1) You can’t be a pro-black black man yet marry outside your race.

2) I respect Dr Umar as a Pan-African black man. Not everything he has done has been perfect, especially with the school. But he is a great representative on Pan-africanism, henceforth I get behind him

tay1 tay1 im done talking to you bro. Be good
This is nonsense. You engage in debate then state your opinion and refuse to engage in further discussion. By your standards, mans like Marley,Gordon, Dubois, Douglas etc should not have any say in black relations because they are the product of interracial unions/interracial offspring and may have been with white women somewhere down the line? Do y'all hear the foolishness that y'all are saying ?

I won't flat out say that you can't be pro black & marry outside your race, but it's absolutely more beneficial towards black people as a whole if you do. Marriage takes a lot of balance and the discrepancy between blacks & whites is FAR from balanced. so i can see how people may believe that having a white wife could compromise ypur thoughts & actions a bit.

For what it's worth A LOT of these feminist who are out here leading this hate towards straight black men have white partners oddly enough. Or grew up in majority white neighborhoods where they weren't wanted by the white boys there.

I won't flat out say that you can't be pro black & marry outside your race, but it's absolutely more beneficial towards black people as a whole if you do. Marriage takes a lot of balance and the discrepancy between blacks & whites is FAR from balanced. so i can see how people may believe that having a white wife could compromise ypur thoughts & actions a bit.

For what it's worth A LOT of these feminist who are out here leading this hate towards straight black men have white partners oddly enough. Or grew up in majority white neighborhoods where they weren't wanted by the white boys there.

Thank you brother

Also, for the other dude above. I don’t have a problem with kids who are offsprings, they didn’t choose to be biracial. Like Kaepernick, Obama, etc.

My issue is currently a lot of black men want to pose as pro-black but want to marry a white women full knowing how this world works.

I said what I had to say in here, have a great rest of your evening fellas

Also, please let’s all try to uplift our race, other races are doing it in leaps and bounds, but yet most black people just want to integrate and mix with everyone else cause deep down inside they have been conditioned to hate our black skin.

Our blackness is lovely, embrace it, and try and find a nice quality black woman to share in your world with.

If you got a white or Asain wife, don’t come to me about no pro-black issue, you a ultimate sellout. The most IMPORTANT thing you can do as a black man is MARRY A BLACK WOMAN.

Don’t shoot the messenger ✊✊✊

One love breddrins

Thank you brother

Also, for the other dude above. I don’t have a problem with kids who are offsprings, they didn’t choose to be biracial. Like Kaepernick, Obama, etc.

My issue is currently a lot of black men want to pose as pro-black but want to marry a white women full knowing how this world works.

Also, please let’s all try to uplift our race, other races are doing it in leaps and bounds, but yet most black people just want to integrate and mix with everyone else cause deep down inside they have been conditioned to hate our black skin.

Our blackness is lovely, embrace it, and try and find a nice quality black woman to share in your world with.

If you got a white or Asain wife, don’t come to me about no pro-black issue, you a ultimate sellout. The most IMPORTANT thing you can do as a black man is MARRY A BLACK WOMAN.

One love breddrins
So Marley is a sell out for getting with Cindy Breakspeare ?

I agree with your points, but just because someone is with someone of another race doesn't mean they can have no valid input to their own race. I know someone who's a product of interracial marriage. Moms black, dads white. Lived in the burbs and basically raised amongst white people. She married a white guy. She's clueless to race issues and oblivious to certain other things. I can see how her upbringing could have had this effect on her, however, for me to make a wide generalization thats how all interracial relationships turn out is asinine. Don't get me started on the feminists who's brainwashing our sisters with that ********...

Last edited:
I'm gonna say this....

Am I lying here??

#Bingo

Thank you brother

One love breddrins
So they cant be fighting by your side just cuz who they so happened to love ain't their race? Ain't that bein technically racist?

THIS LEGIT?????

1927?look in the top left and read that title... Kkk Monstrous Truck Rally? That seems odd

define being pro-black? what does this mean really if it really can be that easily cast off by who one loves? is who one loves even really a decision they really can be in control of? it can’t be as simple as who one takes as a partner determines their ability to be pro-black, surely there is more to it than that? what if the partner is of mixed race? or if even if the partner is considered black, they have (or take on) more typically ‘thought’ of as euro/non-‘black’ features or culture? can you be single (or be married and not want to have kids) and pro-black? can one be lgbtq & pro-black?

how much do these distinctions matter in the grand scheme? ultimately, they kinda seem counterproductive to so narrowly define and distill a whole judgement about a person based on their partner, for sure it might say something about them but seems like something you’d have to take on a individual basis...

oh.

E33C1B9C-1B9A-475E-9AC4-81669EE41860.jpeg

define being pro-black? what does this mean really if it really can be that easily cast off by who one loves? is who one loves even really a decision they really can be in control of? it can’t be as simple as who one takes as a partner determines their ability to be pro-black, surely there is more to it than that? what if the partner is of mixed race? or if even if the partner is considered black, they have (or take on) more typically ‘thought’ of as euro/non-‘black’ features or culture? can you be single (or be married and not want to have kids) and pro-black? can one be lgbtq & pro-black?

how much do these distinctions matter in the grand scheme? ultimately, they kinda seem counterproductive to so narrowly define and distill a whole judgement about a person based on their partner, for sure it might say something about them but seems like something you’d have to take on a individual basis...

To me being pro-black is living your life to not only seeing your family do well, but also your race.

As I said before, WE ARE AT THE BOTTOM of all social and economic indexes. We need to have a better approach as a people to strengthen our community like other groups of people. Enslavement and colonization have left our people in a terrible shape and it’s easy for us to believe we need to depend on others for our salvation.

All other groups of people, have strong cultural ties that they don’t want to give up and they practice great group economics.

When I was talking about marrying a black woman, I said it because as a black man there is no greater commitment to your people that marrying a beautiful black woman. That mean she can be 100% African from the continent or of mixed background (like most of us are) as long as she is black.

I don’t get what’s so hard about that to grasp

Back
Top Bottom