Black/Chlorine Blue Sb Dunk

not into sb's much, but these look nice
nerd.gif

pretty good. but watch the heel have some hot pink flowers or some crap like that. :/

Sad but true nike does kill colorways by doing this from time to time.. i hope that this wont be the case with this pair.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

pretty good. but watch the heel have some hot pink flowers or some crap like that. :/

Sad but true nike does kill colorways by doing this from time to time.. i hope that this wont be the case with this pair.
I got my money on a fur sock liner
roll.gif

Seriously though...these would be my first SBs purchased since Dr. Dooms if they don't f. anything up...

copped if there's no off the wall type of %%!* on the back part or the sockliner.

December release most likely. Pics should surface soon.

Well, the colors look good. But the leather looks like plastic once again. There's probably gonna be some kind of lame logo or pattern that we're notseeing yet either.

indeed.. lets keep our fingers crossed.. in the mean time imma be on the prowl to find more pics as soon as i do ill post em to keep yall updated... if any ofu find some more before me by all means please post em so we can keep this thread alive. .and make it official

Back
Top Bottom