Black/Cement 3 - Black Friday

So, where are most people going to line up for these joints? People who copped online need not reply. I haven't bought any sneakers on release date in ages... I've been so out of the loop, but these are my favorite shoes of all time. I can't afford to miss out on these. Like I said, where have y'all heard will get a ton of pairs?... preferably in the NOVA area. Thanks for any help.

^Thanks. That's very encouraging (no sarcasm).

But to be honest, probably Manassas Mall won't have them hahaha. I guess I should go to either Tysons or Potomac Mills.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^Thanks. That's very encouraging (no sarcasm).

But to be honest, probably Manassas Mall won't have them hahaha. I guess I should go to either Tysons or Potomac Mills.

Relax my man. this is a general release.it will be enough to go around. no need to campout. Stay away from the hype and hype beast.

Citysports on 7th Street at Gallery Place will have them for $150, my homegirl just told me the other day...

Yea word around is there is plenty pairs to go around, but we have heard that before. I am not camping for these but will hit the mall right when it opens and will be rocking these the whole weekend.

68 pairs at Tyson's FTL and they open 11 pm Thanksgiving night. That's what the manager told me last weekend I was up there.

I will go by wheaton mall when i get off work and get my girl a pair this evening. i am sure kids sizes will be around. LOL

Woke up this morning on my own time, I got my pair but it took a little bit of work. Guess these were a little harder to get than what I expected.

My homeboy got his pair for $75 on that Black Friday sale. He hit me up but they didnt have an 11. O well next time.

Didn't even bother waking up, couldn't fade the madness. I might get them later on but I've owned these joints too many times and always sell em. Concords and cements iv's is all I'm moving for.

Dimez, I saw a couple 7.5's today in Bmore, (Mondawmin, and some random shoe City's)...

Dimez, seen a 7.5 in black/metallic V's for $99 at west side shopping center shoe city (Bmore) FYI...

for real? damn that a pretty good come up..shoe city dont do store transfer right?. good look

Back
Top Bottom