Black Cement 3 2011 Legit Check!

Purchased from Ebay seller for $305; seller says he bought from SneakerCon NYC in '13, deadstock. They look pretty legit imo, haven't received them yet. Let me know whats good NT! 

Last edited:
Looks ok but the eprint looks off a bit. Can you get a close up of the eprint and the jumpmen on the tongues?

Left shoe's elephant print was good to me but I thought the elephant print on the right shoe looked kinda off, what do you think is wrong with the elephant print? So far these are the only pictures I have since I haven't received em. Will post more pics when I get them in though

I'm leaning towards legit on these. Correct tumble leather, eyelets are good, stitching is good, eprint is ok but has inconsistency which is good, eprint cut on toes are ok, cut on the heels are a bit higher but not high enough to look fake, tongues are nice and round, jumpmen look good. Just need a close up of the tongues and I can tell you for sure.

I'm leaning towards legit on these. Correct tumble leather, eyelets are good, stitching is good, eprint is ok but has inconsistency which is good, eprint cut on toes are ok, cut on the heels are a bit higher but not high enough to look fake, tongues are nice and round, jumpmen look good. Just need a close up of the tongues and I can tell you for sure.

Agreed these look legit. Its a good thing that one shoes EP is off compared to the other. Noticed it a lot as if JB makes it specifically that way(not sure about that though)

The elephant print below the heel tab was making me suspicious ..but these are 100% legit. enjoy man

Back
Top Bottom