Black/Cactus Penny Foams

someone posted a pic of the all black a few months ago (the picture was allegedly taken at a footlocker meeting). The upper was the exact same as the cactus and reds but the sole was a smokey color (not clear)
RollWaveRoooooollTide

does anyone think that these are fresh? is anyone going to cop these? copped? must cop? who thinks the cactus is fiyah? who thinks these are on point? i haven't heard anyone say any of these things yet and i was really expecting to hear all of these opinions.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Quote:
does anyone think that these are fresh? is anyone going to cop these? copped? must cop? who thinks the cactus is fiyah? who thinks these are on point? i haven't heard anyone say any of these things yet and i was really expecting to hear all of these opinions.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

Blk + Neon or anytype of green = :wow:
eek.gif
Goooooooooonies
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

When is the release date for these.

I hope these arent some BS QS urban account release like the Penny Fomas earlier this year.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

somebody should repost that pic of the black ones coming out
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

those are super sexy! deff copped

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
i got a pair of jordans for every bump on yo face

i actually think these will be my first pair to buy after a while..
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

Those are aight remind me of the altitude xiii's
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

definitely coppin when they drop.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

these pix make the shoe look way better...... I will wait to see the actual shoe in person

goes perfect with my champion shawn kemp authentic.
the penny foam retro's are some of the best nike retro's to date. nike is showing what they are capable of doing.
the only reason why this retro is of such high quality is because the OG penny's were a LS type release. i have
seen this shoe in person and my god it is a classic.

Back
Top Bottom