BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread still going - lets state some facts

1) they both have more than enough money...nobody in this thread should be concerning themselves with that or comparing numbers and assets like y'all interned for their accountants or something
2) they are different people living different lifestyles...some people grow up and mature... some people don't want to
3) 1 persons idea of a good time could be having somebody follow you around taping you go on a shopping spree then going to a strip club while the other is happy doing their best to duck photogs and is on a yacht somewhere off the coast of some island with their loved ones - its all preference

i hate when people come in with the "why yall worried" response...

like.. bro, a question was posed, so let folks chime in on it.

this is a growing epidemic. too many "i'm too cool to talk about this" responses...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i actually think jay-z net worth is over estimated but they both living the life though 
pimp.gif

birdman got new-er money (weezy nikki drake) so you gotta expect him to pull look at me stunts.

birdman washing money for sure
laugh.gif

he been doing this, though...

that bentley statement ceased all credibility.

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

this is a growing epidemic. too many "i'm too cool to talk about this" responses...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Come at me Bro!

grin.gif

I dont see how I'm 2 cool to respond if i .....responded?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Come at me Bro!

grin.gif

I dont see how I'm 2 cool to respond if i .....responded?

Why are you dudes arguing about another man's money?
laugh.gif

Ridiculous
laugh.gif
dudes are really gettin mad in here.

Why are you dudes arguing about another man's money?
laugh.gif

Ridiculous
laugh.gif
dudes are really gettin mad in here.

I can't believe the non-sense I been reading in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

First off...WHO CARES
laugh.gif
Baby has the money to do it #respect
pimp.gif

Second off...Baby has been making investments none of you know if he is gonna broke in years to come...He has been doing this for YEARS

Lastly...Since when was Hov living a boring life??? I'm almost a 100% sure his life is better than everyone on here combined
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

First off...WHO CARES
laugh.gif
Baby has the money to do it #respect
pimp.gif

Second off...Baby has been making investments none of you know if he is gonna broke in years to come...He has been doing this for YEARS

Lastly...Since when was Hov living a boring life??? I'm almost a 100% sure his life is better than everyone on here combined
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

1) they both have more than enough money...nobody in this thread should be concerning themselves with that or comparing numbers and assets like y'all interned for their accountants or something
2) they are different people living different lifestyles...some people grow up and mature... some people don't want to
3) 1 persons idea of a good time could be having somebody follow you around taping you go on a shopping spree then going to a strip club while the other is happy doing their best to duck photogs and is on a yacht somewhere off the coast of some island with their loved ones - its all preference
Maturity is objective... I can think of several definitons where Birdman and Jay-z have similarties and differences. I assume you are calling Birdman immature because he makes it rain on strippers and has more jewelery than most rappers--in which case he still is grown up.

30t6p3b.gif

Maturity is objective... I can think of several definitons where Birdman and Jay-z have similarties and differences. I assume you are calling Birdman immature because he makes it rain on strippers and has more jewelery than most rappers--in which case he still is grown up.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

30t6p3b.gif

i agree- what i'm saying is some people mature through stages...some don't - like this thread is making it out to be like Jay-z was never the in your face , in the club wilding out type...but he was...then as he got older he fell back some...but i mean the epitome of balling was watching Rocafella back in the day...

and as far as birdman goes, cash money made their name off that living lavishly stuff...but if you look at a video from 10 years ago baby is still doing the same exact thing...even more so now because there's more instant access to him- so in that way Jayz matured..and he didnt - 

put it this way if 100million was to fall in my lap 2morro i would get my birdman on then as i got used to it and it became repetitive i would evolve into a jay-z type
laugh.gif
- best way i can describe my point

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i agree- what i'm saying is some people mature through stages...some don't - like this thread is making it out to be like Jay-z was never the in your face , in the club wilding out type...but he was...then as he got older he fell back some...but i mean the epitome of balling was watching Rocafella back in the day...

and as far as birdman goes, cash money made their name off that living lavishly stuff...but if you look at a video from 10 years ago baby is still doing the same exact thing...even more so now because there's more instant access to him- so in that way Jayz matured..and he didnt - 

put it this way if 100million was to fall in my lap 2morro i would get my birdman on then as i got used to it and it became repetitive i would evolve into a jay-z type
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This would (will) also happen to me. Stunt for a while then get bored and invest in everything and watch the money pile up

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This would (will) also happen to me. Stunt for a while then get bored and invest in everything and watch the money pile up

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
Dudes get so caught up in their own opinions online its crazy. Its like everyone knows everything about EVERYTHING once they get an opinion about something.

Jay has both a Maybach and a Bugatti... So does Birdman...

Its all about how you present yourself to the media. Jay is portrayed as the business man, swag through the roof with his "cool factor", but never in the light of the "party scene".

Baby is portrayed to stunt, ball out of control, flashing his money everywhere and running and gunning like he's still in his mid 20's...

They both live two different lifestyles with different interests.

Who's to say that Jay doesn't party? Who's to say that Jay doesn't enjoy his money the same ways that Birdman does? We don't know. All I know is, the last time Jay was in the tabloids, dude was on a Yacht with the baddest chick in the game off the coast of some island I can even pronounce. So take your pick. Its all about a choice in lifestyle, just because some of you rather blow money fast on clothes and fast cars doesn't mean its wrong that other dudes might want to spend their money on Yacht's, planes, and properties.

Just because you don't think thats fun, doesn't mean someone else doesn't..

At the end of the day, its pointless to bicker back and forth about it because none of us is seeing that money. So stop defending these dudes like you're part of their camps.

True Sh!@. Dudes picking sides between dudes who get money that they will never see.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
Dudes get so caught up in their own opinions online its crazy. Its like everyone knows everything about EVERYTHING once they get an opinion about something.

Jay has both a Maybach and a Bugatti... So does Birdman...

Its all about how you present yourself to the media. Jay is portrayed as the business man, swag through the roof with his "cool factor", but never in the light of the "party scene".

Baby is portrayed to stunt, ball out of control, flashing his money everywhere and running and gunning like he's still in his mid 20's...

They both live two different lifestyles with different interests.

Who's to say that Jay doesn't party? Who's to say that Jay doesn't enjoy his money the same ways that Birdman does? We don't know. All I know is, the last time Jay was in the tabloids, dude was on a Yacht with the baddest chick in the game off the coast of some island I can even pronounce. So take your pick. Its all about a choice in lifestyle, just because some of you rather blow money fast on clothes and fast cars doesn't mean its wrong that other dudes might want to spend their money on Yacht's, planes, and properties.

Just because you don't think thats fun, doesn't mean someone else doesn't..

At the end of the day, its pointless to bicker back and forth about it because none of us is seeing that money. So stop defending these dudes like you're part of their camps.

True Sh!@. Dudes picking sides between dudes who get money that they will never see.

5 star g
pimp.gif

the bach is insane!
doesnt birdman have like 60 whips, i know this was a few years back too

5 star g
pimp.gif

the bach is insane!
doesnt birdman have like 60 whips, i know this was a few years back too

Back
Top Bottom