Birdman doin it AGAIN SMH (vol. Que the Birdman hand rub gif)

This one dude was whipping a zonda to the bar last night. A Zonda :smh: :x

lol.. crazy little kid talkin bout smoking a b with birdman hahaha... "you oughta to be home with yo mama"

Guess you never seen a "Trap" Phone ...
nerd.gif

That Maybach Coupe isn't from Maybach ..
It's done by Xenatec .. Cost a Grip too
why the hell would birdman have a trap phone

guess no one told you that rap song are fake

Guess you never seen a "Trap" Phone ... :nerd:

That Maybach Coupe isn't from Maybach ..

It's done by Xenatec .. Cost a Grip too

Well 1st and foremost ..

Why do you care about his phone and what does it matter what kind it is, when he's in a million dollar car?

Secondly .. and this only my assumption ..

He likes to deal with his weed man on a one on one basis, perhaps?

I know I would..

Last edited:

guess no one told you Cash Money still working on the side

let me leave u with something Baby beeennnnnnn a millionaire way before the Hot Boys was even a group

watch this video it kinda explains how Baby & Slim was living

It appears he has been outdone by his brother:

Rap mogul Slim Williams buys South Florida’s largest house

The secrecy surrounding the sale of what is believed to be South Florida’s largest single-family house this summer has been as extreme as Nicki Minaj lyrics.
Officially, a company called S Vision LLC bought the 30,300-square-foot, 9-bedroom, 12-bathroom behemoth in Weston’s triple-gated community of Windmill Ranch.
But several real estate sources tell me rap/hip-hop mogul Ronald “Slim” Williams, the co-founder of Cash Money Records and producer of Minaj, Lil Wayne and Drake, is behind the mysterious corporation.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/...s-south.html#storylink=misearch#storylink=cpy

The secrecy surrounding the sale of what is believed to be South Florida’s largest single-family house this summer has been as extreme as Nicki Minaj lyrics.

Every real estate agent involved was ordered to sign a 14-page confidentiality agreement.

Slim Williams, co-founder of Cash Money Records (Click on the photo for the grand tour of his new Weston home)
Most involved in the deal, except a couple lawyers, weren’t allowed to sit at the table during the signature of the final paperwork.

And the seller, Mattress Giant co-founder Richard Nilsen, was made to wait in the hallway because the buyer didn’t want to be seen.

Officially, a company called S Vision LLC bought the 30,300-square-foot, 9-bedroom, 12-bathroom behemoth in Weston’s triple-gated community of Windmill Ranch.

But several real estate sources tell me rap/hip-hop mogul Ronald “Slim” Williams, the co-founder with his brother Bryan “Birdman” Williams of the Cash Money Records, is behind the mysterious corporation.

– Click here for the grand tour of Slim’s new crib, plus the homes of dozens of South Florida celebs

Cash Money, by the way, is home to some of today’s hottest hip-hop acts, including Minaj, Lil Wayne and Drake, among others.

So, it’s understandable that Slim, who’s nicknamed The Godfather, has plenty cash money. Broward County records show he didn’t even have to get a mortgage for the $7.15 million-purchase, at the edge of the Everglades just west of Fort Lauderdale.
According to realtors’ description of the joint, next door to Miami Dolphins legend Dan Marino’s old house, the property boasts nearly four acres of land.

It’s got an indoor pool, and an outdoor grotto-style swimming hole with a beach.

There’s an indoor tennis court, a wine room, a full-fledged movie theater, and much more.

Someone who was at the house earlier this year when Slim made one of several visits told me the music mogul was particularly enthused with the 6,000-square-foot (yep, you read right!) multi-purpose room.

Needless to say, no one’s talking. Previous owner Nilsen signed an agreement in which he swore to keep his mouth shut – or get sued for millions!

Slim’s publicist didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom