Bin 5

Woke up this morning with news from my nike rep saying that the next shoe in the bin 23 series is suppose to be the retro 5. Wondering what this shoe is going to look like what is everybody elses thoughts. Then the chartiy 3s...i think its gonna be a good day 
pimp.gif

Woke up this morning with news from my nike rep saying that the next shoe in the bin 23 series is suppose to be the retro 5. Wondering what this shoe is going to look like what is everybody elses thoughts. Then the chartiy 3s...i think its gonna be a good day 
pimp.gif

yea the 3s are the doernbechers from what im hearing ...and im kind of scared for the colorway too on the bins. But if you think about it what if they did the motorsport colorway with a slight dfifrence? that would be too dope but aye we will wait and see what they got instore for us

yea the 3s are the doernbechers from what im hearing ...and im kind of scared for the colorway too on the bins. But if you think about it what if they did the motorsport colorway with a slight dfifrence? that would be too dope but aye we will wait and see what they got instore for us

They're prob going to be atrocious. I have no faith in JB anymore. The XIII was horrible. And that's one of my fav sig shoes ever.

They're prob going to be atrocious. I have no faith in JB anymore. The XIII was horrible. And that's one of my fav sig shoes ever.

I thought the next charity shoe was the XI. I guess its the III since JB is retroing them next year. (same happened with the VI)

I thought the next charity shoe was the XI. I guess its the III since JB is retroing them next year. (same happened with the VI)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I thought the 2 was a bit overkill, the 9 was very well done, but the 13 just horrible. 
Lets hope the 5 is close to where the 9 was in terms of execution. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I thought the 2 was a bit overkill, the 9 was very well done, but the 13 just horrible. 
Lets hope the 5 is close to where the 9 was in terms of execution. 

Back
Top Bottom