Big Trouble in Little China Appreciation .......

just finished watching this on netflix , movie is still
pimp.gif

images

jack burton
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BigTrouble.jpg

the idea for raiden had to come from this movie

lightning_big_trouble_in_little_china.jpg

jack was that dude
laugh.gif

bigtroub3.jpg

Watched this a couple months ago. Anybody realize that Kurt Russell barely did anything? The Asian guy was doing all the work.

Originally Posted by jell0man

Anybody realize that Kurt Russell barely did anything? The Asian guy was doing all the work.

laugh.gif

love the scene when they're about to have the last big fight scene and he screams, shoots in the air and gets knocked out by the falling concrete while everyone else fights
laugh.gif

he did kill lo pan though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jell0man

Watched this a couple months ago. Anybody realize that Kurt Russell barely did anything? The Asian guy was doing all the work.
But Kurt Russell's character killed Lo Pan 

tumblr_lohsb5398k1qgt3ngo1_500.png

80's B grade movies >> Hollywoods crappy reboot & re hashed movies coming out now a days in theaters.

definitely a classic. lowkey thought all the fighting guys were mortal kombat characters lol

grandad from 3ninjas>>>>>>>>>

ahhh memories. i think i'll watch when i get home.

i can watch this, Goonies, and coming to america over and over again... LOL

my mom MADE me appreciate it, i found it funny how horrible it is
laugh.gif

Def appreciated. This is my all time fav movie. When we we kids we all used to sit around and watch this over and over.....

Crazy, Kim Catrail was old in this movie andits and old movie...

A personal favorite of mine, Kurt was pure gold in the 80's.

I remember having the first Mortal Kombat when I was like 8 and after playing with Raiden, I was expecting Jack Burton as a secret character. A disappointed child, I was.

Back
Top Bottom