Big Sean & Naya Call Off Engagement

never thought they were really gonna get married...

she's ******* up her face and she's younger than Kim. by the time she's Kim's age she's gonna be a mess
But she is 27 tho
dont matter. She really didn't need it.  And many people admit that once you start doing procedures it becomes addicting. you start seeing it as a quick fix to any body issues and soon you go from 1 to 10 procedures in a few years.

dont matter. She really didn't need it.  And many people admit that once you start doing procedures it becomes addicting. you start seeing it as a quick fix to any body issues and soon you go from 1 to 10 procedures in a few years.
I'm not saying I'm cool with her getting plastic surgery but I am saying she is 27 and not 21

naya-rivera-da-man-magazine.jpg

:x

:lol: shorty is trash now, seen badder chicks in soho

Last edited:
I don't get it. What's ugly about her?

I'm so damn serious. Some of ya'll kicking her back in because it's cool to do.
Before OR after she's an attractive young lady.

This aint advanced calculus pepper. She flat out looked much better pre-surgery than post surgery. Now she looks like variant Tamar Braxton, on a bad day

Last edited:
I don't get it. What's ugly about her?

I'm so damn serious. Some of ya'll kicking her back in because it's cool to do.
Before OR after she's an attractive young lady.

bruh she was BAD before. now she looks like skeletor

And I hear what you guys are saying, but she's not UGLY. Sure, she MIGHT'VE looked "better" before...but now, she's not ugly. Plastic surgery or not (and I'm against plastic surgery on a person's face).
Some people calling her trash, like dude....really? Trash?

:rolleyes

if this is trash, I wonder what the girls in Miami are. Sheesh.

Really? I don't think he's ever headlined his own tour out here and there's no way he'd sell out an arena. 

I shouldn't have said he's not a celebrity I'll give him that but dude isn't a star maybe his time will come in the future but I don't see him ever being that big. 
Big Sean def isnt a "local" rapper in terms of popularity. He's on the level of J. Cole. Wale got bigger lately, they were on the same level of popularity maybe a few months ago, but certainly not too far away.

Back
Top Bottom