big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

^Most def its everywhere. I could bring up the 97.9 playlist here, and besides older stuff the most recent Houston wave, there's hardly any Houston music played on the radio. I mean, sure, there's no reason to listen to the radio in 2013, you can make your own playlists, blah blah blah, but it would be nice to flip it on every once in awhile and hear consistent new stuff from ESG, Big Pokey, C-Note, Will-Lean, and from new dudes like L.e.$, Delorean, or Doughbeezy. There's so many good legit local artists everywhere that have a ceiling over them just cause radio spins are practically monopolized. I don't think people realize how much control corporations have over the industry. Attempting to get 500k+ YouTube views isn't a guaranteed homerun.

Straight up, this is the only video I watched all the way through. 

I respect Raekwon that much. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dawg WALE is a cornball *** dude like really he really tries too hard...But @ PEEP GAME i feel you dawg its a sad thing I never thought I'd see the day when this culture stopped growing but these DJ's need to do more at these radio stations to promote their local artist its like they gave up on the Little People....

Kendrick's verse will undeniably go down as the most impactful verse in hip-hop history. Maybe even the greatest.
Y'all need to quit hatin' on this comment and go thank the man for upgrading hip-hop. Key word was maybe. I'm not calling it the greatest quite yet. As of now, that title belongs to Inpectah Deck on Triumph. And if you refute the fact that it'll be the most impactful, I'd love to hear your nomination.

How has the verse impacted the game? Nobody he called out responded and the people that have responded didn't even get personal with Kendrick. This is coming from a huge Kendrick fan.

How has the verse impacted the game? Nobody he called out responded and the people that have responded didn't even get personal with Kendrick. This is coming from a huge Kendrick fan.
Notice I was speaking future tense... WILL BE the most impactful. Not IS. WILL BE.

Back
Top Bottom