Big Puns Wife and Kids Living in a Homeless Shelter...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

$160,000???? LMAO!! i look at it like this, if pun was the greatest rapper of all time like many dumba** fools like to claim on this board, why did he only have 160k after he died?? and "supposedly" he was at the top of his game when he died............lmao, u think pac or biggies families will ever have to consider a homeless shelter?? they got millions, because thats what pac and biggie were worth, pun worth 160k, smh at how these cats on this forum can even mention puns name with the goat like pac and b.i.g.

and all these lames mention big L in that discussion of best ever, i bet that dudes baby mama got like $5,000 when he died, LMAO
YNot ONE person in that other thread said Pun was the greatest of all time...it was strictly LATINO rappers, dumb !#$. And yes, he is the GOAT of Latino rappers and one of the best to ever spit, period.
roll.gif
at this idiot thinking there's a connection with how much money you have and how good you are at RAPPING.
no, but everyone seemes to think pun is top 5 all time which is absolutley fu**** ludicrous!!!!!!! and it has nothing to do with how much money they have dipsh***, its about how many records they sold(which u would clearly understand i was sayin if u cleared your square a** mind andread my post) if pun was so great at rapping, why didnt he sell just as much as pac, snoop and biggie???
You still don't *+!#@*# get it.
laugh.gif
It does NOT matterhow much money you have, it does NOT matter how many records you sold, it does NOT matter how many shorties you $+*+%$, it does NOT matter how many houses youhave, it does NOT matter how much drugs you sold...NONE of that ++@$ matters in a discussion of greatest rappers. You are dense, your petty excuse for anargument has absolutely no logic. You were swearing up and down that Lil Rob is better than Big Pun in the other thread yet Pun sold way more than him so theregoes your argument.
laugh.gif

I'm done with your dumb biased +**, go lean like a cholo or something.
roll.gif

$160,000???? LMAO!! i look at it like this, if pun was the greatest rapper of all time like many dumba** fools like to claim on this board, why did he only have 160k after he died?? and "supposedly" he was at the top of his game when he died............lmao, u think pac or biggies families will ever have to consider a homeless shelter?? they got millions, because thats what pac and biggie were worth, pun worth 160k, smh at how these cats on this forum can even mention puns name with the goat like pac and b.i.g.

and all these lames mention big L in that discussion of best ever, i bet that dudes baby mama got like $5,000 when he died, LMAO
YNot ONE person in that other thread said Pun was the greatest of all time...it was strictly LATINO rappers, dumb !#$. And yes, he is the GOAT of Latino rappers and one of the best to ever spit, period.
roll.gif
at this idiot thinking there's a connection with how much money you have and how good you are at RAPPING.
no, but everyone seemes to think pun is top 5 all time which is absolutley fu**** ludicrous!!!!!!! and it has nothing to do with how much money they have dipsh***, its about how many records they sold(which u would clearly understand i was sayin if u cleared your square a** mind andread my post) if pun was so great at rapping, why didnt he sell just as much as pac, snoop and biggie???
You still don't *+!#@*# get it.
laugh.gif
It does NOT matter how much money you have, it does NOT matter how many records you sold, it does NOT matter how many shorties you $+*+%$, it does NOT matter how many houses you have, it does NOT matter how much drugs you sold...NONE of that ++@$ matters in a discussion of greatest rappers. You are dense, your petty excuse for an argument has absolutely no logic. You were swearing up and down that Lil Rob is better than Big Pun in the other thread yet Pun sold way more than him so there goes your argument.
laugh.gif

I'm done with your dumb biased +**, go lean like a cholo or something.
roll.gif

lmao @ lean like a cholo...........i already admitted in the other thread that i was a little biased towards the west, so u can dead that s***.......i havenever in my life said lil rob was top 50 or even 100 rappers of all time. the discussion started as top 5 latino rappers, and imo(remember tough guy, this ISan internet forum where people express they opinions) all those dudes i named better than pun, not like all the rest of u dumba**** swearing up and down punautomatically #1 latino rapper and in top 5 all time....dont run from the original matter at hand, PUN COULD NEVER SELL AS MANY RECORDS AS OR BE ANYWHERE CLOSETO TOP 5 ALL TIME!!!!!!!

edit: i bet your lame, mainstream loving a** has never even heard of the darkroom familia ( one of the rappers i was talkin about in the otherthread).....they were legends in their own area (just as big pun was)(no matter what u may think pun is far from a legend nationwide) and sir dyno would s***all over pun in both spanish and english on the mic.....they coulda blew up way bigger than pun ever came close to, they just got caught up in thestreets.......

lmao, snoop top 10 all time, pun not even top 50...........no matter what u say about snoop, he been doin it big since 90-91. no one in their right mind can deny that doggystyle and tha last meal are 2 of the best rap cds of all time, ........smh at all these pun ********rs

yall can wake up now, pun didnt even have ONE classic album......pac, snoop, biggie, nas had multiple classics

20jkco7.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

So I guess 50 cent @#+@@ on Big L & Pun & G-Rap & Rakim & Nas & GZA... combined, because he has more money than them.

u need to do some research too patna............because 50 didnt make his millions from selling records, he made 400 mil off some vitamin water, theres a difference........

and i could be wrong about this(i havent looked it up) but i believe nas has sold more albums than 50 thruout his career, correct me if im wrong...........

Is Country Grammar better than Illmatic ?
different eras patna, theres no way to compare the 2 based strictly on record sales.

but for the record, illmatic is def in the top 10 cds of all time, cg probably not even top 100
How many damn eras are there?
laugh.gif
Those albums are only 6years apart. It really isn't that long if you think about it.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

$160,000???? LMAO!! i look at it like this, if pun was the greatest rapper of all time like many dumba** like to claim on this board, why did he only have 160k
after he died?? and "supposedly" he was at the top of his game when he died............lmao, u think pac or biggies families will ever have to
consider a homeless shelter?? they got millions, because thats what pac and biggie were worth, pun worth 160k, smh at how these cats on this forum can even
mention puns name with the goat like pac and b.i.g.

pac's mom had to sue to get money... a %!#+%# deal is a %!#+%# deal... has nothing to do wit the value of ur talent... i guess pac and biggie wasnt worth %%$% til they got on sold millions?

Time that clown isn't worth responding too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom