BG is on Rap City right now...High as hell!

Lmao....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

*Wakes up from Nodding* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *Nods back Off*

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i was thinkin about that sound when i saw the post

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

*Wakes up from Nodding* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *Nods back Off*

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I hope he ain't nodding off that dope no more...Hopefully its just greenage....

i didnt catch the show but im not gonna lie... b.g. is entertaining as hell.

i love that life after cash money album. i dont even know what it is. theres no crazy lyrical word play and the beats are eh but theres something about thatalbum i love. atleast my excuse for like cam (2001-2006 cam) was his beats were hot
laugh.gif

gizzle was doped up... i dont care how much green you smoke you aint gonna look like that... I've smoke 8th's of kush in a dutch and still function...maybe after a couple hours but that dont look like no weed high.... my mans in south carolina seen BG pull up for some dope a few yrs back .. i aint believehim at first but it was true

Originally Posted by premium911

gizzle was doped up... i dont care how much green you smoke you aint gonna look like that... I've smoke 8th's of kush in a dutch and still function... maybe after a couple hours but that dont look like no weed high.... my mans in south carolina seen BG pull up for some dope a few yrs back .. i aint believe him at first but it was true

smh.gif
frown.gif

Damn son....Gizzle might be back on that heron.....thats no good....

pimp.gif

It's definitely heroin or as the dopeheads call it around my way Monty.

I'm 100% sure of it.

That's how the dudes around my way be.

They'll just be sittling/standing there and nod off
laugh.gif

I don't know if he is shooting it up or just sniffing it in powder form though.

The mostly sniff it from where I'm from, but I'm sure they might have tried other methods.

Weed would only have you like that if you were a beginner or casual smoker, and I doubt that he is either.

Hes NOT on herion anymore..i can confirm that..

its just some serious$+!* weed..i guess people dont realize that diff. people react differently to drugs..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom