BEYONCE SLAPPED ON THAT BOOTY By Fan at Denmark Concert

LOL WUT???
:lol:  Meek Meals said it already, if you gonna die, die like a G ...palm and grip the booty meat like a banana in the hands of a gorilla that hasn't eaten in 2 days.
For those unsure on the proper booty meat grabbing etiquette and thirst levels I recommend Youtube searching these titles.

"Sub 0 Breaks Down His Fight With Fend! Says Fendi Only Hit Him Twice." and "GIRLS GONE WILD PT#3 TRAILER"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_ticket

"The expression is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boa****l way"
I was referring to her sexual lyrics like she's too much woman for a man "Bootlicious" etc...she was stunned homie went  for the kill ...I don't think he was gay, I think he went with a friend (female) as was getting his money worth. Ticket probably cost him a thousand ...I'm slappin' me a booty too. 
laugh.gif

"The expression is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boa****l way"

I was referring to her sexual lyrics like she's too much woman for a man "Bootlicious" etc...she was stunned homie went  for the kill ...I don't think he was gay, I think he went with a friend (female) as was getting his money worth. Ticket probably cost him a thousand ...I'm slappin' me a booty too. 
laugh.gif

I know EXACTLY what sellin wolf tickets means...I use that term all the time...

What I want to know, is how Beyonce being shocked at being groped on stage means she's all wolf tickets in the sheets....

Son this is some of the most illogical logic I have ever seen on a forum....smh

Naw he was singing all her lyrics hard, he was gay and he pat her butt lightly and she did not look mad.
If she was mad he would have been kicked out and he was not.

What did you expect her to do, forget that she is married and bring the guy on stage and grind on him.

Nicki minaj and rihanna shows only bruh

Last edited:
He was a typical gay non threatening white male which is why he probably got a pass

Yall weirdos turned this into a Jay hate thread tho...:nerd:

What I want to know, is how Beyonce being shocked at being groped on stage means she's all wolf tickets in the sheets....

That's cause you scared of the "dutty wine" my G ....
grin.gif
, RiRi about that life. Beyonce sells wolf tickets ...she ain't equipped with the freak protocols to match the lyrics she woofing about.

Last edited:

That's cause you scared of the "dutty wine" my G ....
, RiRi about that life. Beyonce sells wolf tickets ...she equipped with the freak protocols to match the lyrics she woofing about.

Beyonce is a married mother.
Rihanna is a popstar dating her abuser.

Rihanna can afford to be groped on stage, Beyonce, can't.

Y'all are funny.
Why the **** was race brought into this?
It's a gay dude barely slapping her ***.
Not that big of a deal but props to him.

Rihanna can't sing though lol

She wild in that video but where is her waist I didnt know he was shaped like a Tetris block.

Back
Top Bottom