Beyonce not even the baddest one in her own family. . . .

As chauvenistic as it would be, it'd definitely bring the lulz
laugh.gif
It is March after all
GQ do it all the time. We dont have to call it "NT's baddest *****".

Call it NT's Most Attractive Woman of 2016.
I already know cats wood fight to the death to put Kastoochie & No Neck into the bracket 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Why yall posting preteen pics of these broads? Yall getting nasty to prove a point.

I mean it'd be the same **** if I posted a 10 yr old pic of a chick you thought was fine.

Now lets stop with the underage pics.

Why yall posting preteen pics of these broads? Yall getting nasty to prove a point.

I mean it'd be the same **** if I posted a 10 yr old pic of a chick you thought was fine.

Now lets stop with the underage pics.

That's the most recent before they went under the knife probably :lol:

As for Beyonce, she been famous since she was about 16, gotta find something before the fame.

But dudes would definitely treat Kaurucchee like she's in major conference when she's JUCO at best.

#1 seeds for each region:

South-Beyonce
East-Draya
Kim K-West
Midwest-Amber Rose ?

Y'all doing way too much. This is how females hate on each other.

"She ain't the baddest"

"Look at her in High School"

C'mon man. Get it together.

:rofl: son really posted teenage pics of these celebs to prove a point :stoneface:

You ain't eem got to be a celeb/rich to have undergone a glo up from your adolescence to adult years.

Btw, Fewtch looks damn near the same from his HS photo, minus the dreads. I don't know what the point of his pic was :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 1961416

looks like local light skin girl from around my area

its called money people you can do it with literally 95% of celebs

Y'all some wierdos posting pre-teen pics of people :lol:.

Just for sht and giggles...here is Beyoncé at 15/16.

Clearly her family has good genes. It is what t is. Her fam hit the genetic lottery. All of them in that picture are beautiful.

Lol you know how much a mortgage cost 
laugh.gif
 trust me I am an marketing major with a background in e-marketing aint none of these chicks making more then$1000 a month consistently off their IG. The REACHING is hilarious 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Bless yall hearts.
For real NT looks arguments are equivalent the never ending story 

OP I get your point my girl is like a solid 6-7 but I swear aint no girl ever made me laugh or held me down like she has while im still becoming the man I am so I get what your saying. 

View media item 1961416

looks like local light skin girl from around my area

its called money people you can do it with literally 95% of celebs

Y'all some wierdos posting pre-teen pics of people :lol:.

Just for sht and giggles...here is Beyoncé at 15/16.

Clearly her family has good genes. It is what t is. Her fam hit the genetic lottery. All of them in that picture are beautiful.

It's NT Bruh, this place is full of weirdos.

Lol you know how much a mortgage cost 
laugh.gif
 trust me I am an marketing major with a background in e-marketing aint none of these chicks making more then$1000 a month consistently off their IG. The REACHING is hilarious 
roll.gif

For real NT looks arguments are equivalent the never ending story 

OP I get your point my girl is like a solid 6-7 but I swear aint no girl ever made me laugh or held me down like she has while im still becoming the man I am so I get what your saying. 

View media item 1961250
Bey wont almost completely natural in her HBO special and is always photoed in public no hair/make up. My point is that dudes nowadays would rather have a bad chick then a chick that can afford to go half on a mortgage. Half of the instagram baddies you see only have an income of BS "fit tea" endorsements and selling poon 

Dam Rachel dolezal looking right

Back
Top Bottom