Beyonce not even the baddest one in her own family. . . .

She's gorgeous. She's looks a bit like Faith Evans too to me. Her sister is so beautiful too. Beyonce was always beautiful.

Last edited:
On what planet is she average? If u think she overrated cool, but please show me a girl u dated on her level?

That girl would definitely make me stare if I came upon her in the street.  Easy 
smokin.gif

Blue dress looking right [emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]127825[/emoji]...I'd fall asleep in that thang

I'd eat it and I don't even vibe with that NT thick banwagon.

I can just tell which dudes are not used to being around curvy women. :lol: And it's funny to me when dudes say "she'll be fat in the future" that's a myth. There's plenty of curvy women that look great in their 40's.

I gotta make a trip down to Houston to see for myself is it real as everybody says it is.

Hell yeah. I heard it's some of the best thick black women down there. I would be like a animal on the hunt.

This been known though. Beyonce aint nothing but struggle.

I'd take the chick on the left's face and the chick in the blue's booty and Beyonce's money :smokin

Some of yall seriously delusional. Ole girl is fat. Cute face, but clearly fat.

I got no problems if yall like that, hell, I would probably smash too.

But Kelsi is healthy and thick.

Yall need to stop gassin these unhealthy women up

Some of yall seriously delusional. Ole girl is fat. Cute face, but clearly fat.

I got no problems if yall like that, hell, I would probably smash too.

But Kelsi is healthy and thick.

Yall need to stop gassin these unhealthy women up
Listen man I'm not about that NT thick life either, but you are simply wrong about this

Last edited:
I think Beyoncé is celebrity/ Insta model average. Like she's beautiful if you compare her to regular people yeah. But if you put her up against other celebs and models she's bottom tier. She's your 2nd rd NBA draft pick of you will. Those guys would destroy any ole guy at the park but they aren't seeing real NBA talent

I think Beyoncé is celebrity/ Insta model average. Like she's beautiful if you compare her to regular people yeah. But if you put her up against other celebs and models she's bottom tier. She's your 2nd rd NBA draft pick of you will. Those guys would destroy any ole guy at the park but they aren't seeing real NBA talent
i mean.. a second round nba draft pick is still better than 99.9% of basketball players in the world 
laugh.gif

i mean.. a second round nba draft pick is still better than 99.9% of basketball players in the world :lol:
I know. which is why I understand when people say she's over rated or not all that. They say it in the realm of her peers, not in comparison to every woman in the entire world. I've been saying Andre Iguadala is a bum ever since his days in Ohilly but that's just in comparison with the rest of the NBA

Bruh, there are BILLIONS of people in this world.

That logic can be applied regarding anyone's beauty.

Bey's a dime no matter what way you slice the pie.

Back
Top Bottom