Beyonce is Pregnant.

tumblr_lqo57sj1tM1qgdeb9o1_500.jpg

My friend showed me pictures of his kids
And all I could show him was pictures of my cribs
He said his daughter got a brand new report card
And all I got was a brand new sports car, oh

random but did anyone notice kanye saying "jay is chillin, jay is chillin" instead of "jay is chillin, ye is chillin" in his verse......wonder if its a boy n he was lowkey shouting it out
nerd.gif

*puts on flame suit*

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

random but did anyone notice kanye saying "jay is chillin, jay is chillin" instead of "jay is chillin, ye is chillin" in his verse......wonder if its a boy n he was lowkey shouting it out
nerd.gif

*puts on flame suit*

She looks like she still in her first trimester....doubt they know the sex of baby yet...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

nerd.gif

*puts on flame suit*

She looks like she still in her first trimester....doubt they know the sex of baby yet...
laugh.gif
 oh aight.....didn't analyze her stomach at all.....but you did so aight 

Its funny cuz I got married the same year as J & B, and now im having a baby the same year as them.

How will this affect Jiggamans raps?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Its funny cuz I got married the same year as J & B, and now im having a baby the same year as them.

How will this affect Jiggamans raps?

What's so funny about that?

nerd.gif

*puts on flame suit*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really don't get so many people dying over a picture of two camels.

Been hearing Jay-Z camel jokes for a good decade or so now folks ... how funny can they still be.

Back
Top Bottom