Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

would it be ether if nasty nas boned bay or would it just be hove passing off stale goods?

Last edited:
B cheating on Jay with a taj Gibson looking bodyguard

Son... Noooo :rofl:

#trolltraps being laid all through this thread, I see

Man what :smh:
I'm chillin doe.

Sus boy jay :pimp:

:lol: Son is taking too many L's these days. Son used to be my favorite rapper. If its true he needs to get marriage counseling or he just needs to pack this up and get his Russell Simmons on. Start yoga classes and smashing wild snow bunnies.

why do yall like to see people fall so bad?

Its sad really :smh:

ol boy crossed tha line. I hire you to take a bullet for my wife and come to find out she takin the D from you ?!?? Dats dat super sayan level of dissrespec. If jay dont fix that cat nas won.

StreetcatLife
View media item 1006159

I'M HOWLING BRUH

****old life?

AND THAT IT. IM OUT.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn @ J being a pedo.

I guess having high mileage groupie vaj thrown it you all day long changes one perception.

Sounds like my words touched you.
laugh.gif

I'm not facilitating anything. I'm saying y'all are on some female stuff. Wasn't even talking to you but you felt the need to bring up something I said to you in another thread then say something dumb like you tend to say with "hiding behind act like a man."

Doesn't even make sense. Just my opinion that men have no business discussing random possibly made up tabloid features stories.
What are "men" supposed to talk about?

Yeah, what are the rules? List the subjects that men can only discuss in comparison to women. Consider this is a website dedicated to shoes and there are guys who have 3 to 4 times more shoes than some women.

Sounds like my words touched you.
laugh.gif

I'm not facilitating anything. I'm saying y'all are on some female stuff. Wasn't even talking to you but you felt the need to bring up something I said to you in another thread then say something dumb like you tend to say with "hiding behind act like a man."

Doesn't even make sense. Just my opinion that men have no business discussing random possibly made up tabloid features stories.
What are "men" supposed to talk about?
Sports, women, Nas vs Jay-Z

How can a man who opened up for a rapper who is only about to sell 30 thousand the first week winning :lol:

:rofl: at nasty nas opening up for 50 cent

Legend :pimp: or Maybe not :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom