Beware of KD3's quality(mini review)

Place around my way had them selling for more than $90. (or the Candian coversion of a $90 msrp anyway) Wasn't really planning on buying at the time and I never really scoped them online so I guess I just took the price at face value and figured it was because they were AS. Early april I think it was.

It's not as if I'm saying the shoe is just going to fall apart around your foot while you're wearing them.

But anyone who is going to say that the materials are as good or better quality than the other signature offerings from this season is crazy or a liar.

Tend to wear no shows myself and the difference in material quality lining the collar is night and day between something like the bron 8 and the kd 3.

And everyone out there has at least one or two pairs of shoes with a really great leather upper. You can't honestly say that this shoe are up to par.

It's not the worst shoe I've ever worn but frankly it feels cheap. Again in comparison to the other marquee shoes it's no contest.

But as I've said from the start it's a price point thing.

the reason they dont seem up to par with other shoes is because no other nike sig uses a leather upper besides the lebron 8 V1 and i really dont think the leather on the lebrons is any better than the kd3's. also i play in my kd3's with elite or normal dri-fit socks and i have never had any problems with rubbing or anything. to be honest i think the kd3's quality is pretty darn good for the price and that if nike wanted to they could sell it for more than they do. the shoe is a fantastic performer and if its good enough for KEVIN DURRANT the 2 time consecutive NBA scoring champ its good enough for just about anybody. i guess people are just spoiled for thinking the need the highest quaity of everything and complain when theyre skin gets chaffed when they refuse to wear higher cut socks.
30t6p3b.gif
 The Kd3's are fantastic performers and the quality of the shoe is absolutely fine. Nike shouldnt have to put unneccessary material into shoes to cater to people with weak skin for the shoe to be considered "high quality".

the reason they dont seem up to par with other shoes is because no other nike sig uses a leather upper besides the lebron 8 V1 and i really dont think the leather on the lebrons is any better than the kd3's. also i play in my kd3's with elite or normal dri-fit socks and i have never had any problems with rubbing or anything. to be honest i think the kd3's quality is pretty darn good for the price and that if nike wanted to they could sell it for more than they do. the shoe is a fantastic performer and if its good enough for KEVIN DURRANT the 2 time consecutive NBA scoring champ its good enough for just about anybody. i guess people are just spoiled for thinking the need the highest quaity of everything and complain when theyre skin gets chaffed when they refuse to wear higher cut socks.
30t6p3b.gif
 The Kd3's are fantastic performers and the quality of the shoe is absolutely fine. Nike shouldnt have to put unneccessary material into shoes to cater to people with weak skin for the shoe to be considered "high quality".

pretty bad finish and overall quality of materials are pretty bad.
but what do you expect from an $88 shoe from nike? I can't
complain really.

pretty bad finish and overall quality of materials are pretty bad.
but what do you expect from an $88 shoe from nike? I can't
complain really.

The argument of price is stupid because look at all the $150-$175 retro jordans that have glue marks and I don't think your sole is "coming off" but if you think it's that bad send em back to Nike. They'll probably just send em back to you in worse condition. Iive hooper numerous times in mine and theyre still solid.

The argument of price is stupid because look at all the $150-$175 retro jordans that have glue marks and I don't think your sole is "coming off" but if you think it's that bad send em back to Nike. They'll probably just send em back to you in worse condition. Iive hooper numerous times in mine and theyre still solid.

Back
Top Bottom