Better Diss track - 2nd Rd KO or Ether?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
2nd rnd k.o
pimp.gif

2nd Round KO was a better true diss record.

And Mike Tyson on the record and video?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Every line in that joint had to hurt LL's feelings.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"It's about who strikes harder, Not who strikes first" *Fatality*

Ether was more on some addressing steez.

Just ask yourself this question...
Which battle is still debatable...to this day
and which battle did someone clearly get ethered...

Look I even gave you a hint...

Second Round KO.

And I always
laugh.gif
@Mike mixing up "cannabis and cannibal."

"I mean, that's your name, Canibus. You're whole objective is to eat these @%!@##.
laugh.gif

honestly niether one was a definite clear cut knockout (no pun) ppl still said no LL won and ppl still say ether was weaker than any jay z diss..but if ihad topick it would be ether..i mean who is still relevant today nas or canibus:lol:

ppl like me who doesn't even care about hiphop knows Ether.

So therefore, ether is better.

i remember one of my friends used a word "ether" as a term for being dissed ...

i know jayz is prolly the most praised rapper in NT, but don't try to act like ether wasn't harder

Ya'll are coming up with the dumbest reasons for why you think Ether is better. Bar for bar, 2nd Round KO is the better dis.

A rapper's latter success or relevancy has nothing to do with the battle they were in at that time.

DMX might currently be a mess in life, but if he beat Jay-Z in that rap battle at that pool hall in the Bronx that night, Then he won that night.

That's all there is to it.

Canibus won that battle.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

A rapper's latter success or relevancy has nothing to do with the battle they were in at that time.

DMX might currently be a mess in life, but if he beat Jay-Z in that rap battle at that pool hall in the Bronx that night, Then he won that night.

Canibus won that battle.

QFT
2nd Round KO is the greatest bar for bar, lyric for lyric battle rap I have ever heard
I dont care what any1 says

Ether = Overrated IMO
Supa Ugly > Ether IMO
at the same time I have to remember how many ppl hate Jay so of course when given the right circumstances their gonna jump and crown it the best
And Jay def didnt help his cause by crying on Hot 97
laugh.gif

2nd Rd KO & Ether are the alike in many ways...

Both Canibus & NaS found it appropriate to respond to ONE verse with an ENTIRE song...

"Ether" is clearly a better diss, provided a lot of the @*!% NaS said may have been false or imbelished but Canibus had an entire LL Cool J Biographyto base his diss track on, and still did not come out victorious... and he permanently marked his skin with a microphone and "4,3,2,1," a track hedidn't even appear on the orginal version to... Then he disapeared a year later as LL said in "The Ripper Strikes Back"... Meanwhile NaS was ableto revive his career with "Ether", Canibus ended his prematurely with "2nd Round KO"

2nd RD KO was way more fire and the replay value is
pimp.gif

I was mad young when ether came out so i bought into the hype... but now im like uuuuuh half this #*# dont make sense. no replay value for me

2nd RD KO has to be the best diss song ever.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

2nd Rd KO & Ether are the alike in many ways...

Both Canibus & NaS found it appropriate to respond to ONE verse with an ENTIRE song...

"Ether" is clearly a better diss, provided a lot of the @*!% NaS said may have been false or imbelished but Canibus had an entire LL Cool J Biography to base his diss track on, and still did not come out victorious... and he permanently marked his skin with a microphone and "4,3,2,1," a track he didn't even appear on the orginal version to... Then he disapeared a year later as LL said in "The Ripper Strikes Back"... Meanwhile NaS was able to revive his career with "Ether", Canibus ended his prematurely with "2nd Round KO"

Does that matter though? Maybe if we were discussing impact of the song, musically speaking it is hard to say Ether is a better diss record. 2nd Round goeshard and IMO Ether has always been overrated. Not saying Ether wasn't a good record, but if we're talking about the better diss record, Canibus went inmuch harder than Nas did (no mo).

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Canibus won that battle.

QFT
2nd Round KO is the greatest bar for bar, lyric for lyric battle rap I have ever heard
I dont care what any1 says

Ether = Overrated IMO
Supa Ugly > Ether IMO
at the same time I have to remember how many ppl hate Jay so of course when given the right circumstances their gonna jump and crown it the best
And Jay def didnt help his cause by crying on Hot 97
laugh.gif
It was coo but...

300 bars and runnin' >>>>> ______

2nd Round Knockout was obviously better
I never understood the big deal with Ether.....I mean u call a man gay and say he got big lips then make up a bunch of stuff....a third grader could have madeEther
2RKO no matter where it got the artist the song itself is a much greater diss song than ether

Back
Top Bottom