Better ATHLETE Michael Jordan or LeBron James?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is a freak of nature. He is the most athletic player in the history of the NBA.

Michael is just simply a better and the greatest basketball player. That's the difference, point blank.

In terms of pure physical ability, Lebron's combination of size, strength, speed and quickness far surpasses MJ, and any probably any other basketball player, hell, maybe any player in any major sport.

Lebron is the better athlete between the 2. People sometimes forget this man could've easily went to the NFL and had scouts salivating at the mouth at the potential prospect of Lebron suiting up...

Jordan is the better ball player (for right now) though in general due to his sheer dominance in his era and consistent NBA championship wins during the 90's. He was a marksman in the clutch to hit game winning shots, and had the heart of a lion on the court to take over games if/when needed which adds to the legend of Michael Jordan. In his early years, Jordan's aerial acrobatics was unparalleld and STILL remains that way to this day....

But as far as who is the stronger and faster athlete, Lebron James is that guy hands down. Time will tell if Lebron evolves into the dominant force that Jordan was in his later years in the league. If Lebron can consistently impose his will to win games and DOMINATE every game like it's his last...I can easily see Lebron being the best basketball player to ever suit up in the NBA as well.....and that's hard to say for me, cuz I grew up in the golden era of the NBA as a big time Bulls and Jordan fan.

mike is sitting on the rim and holding a trophy. ol boy aint never done that. Seriously as far as agility, speed, quicks and bounce go MJ shan't be matched.

On another board somebody (He is about 32) said that Bo Jackson and Deion are the best athletes he ever saw. I think the majority of that was due to the fact that they were good in more than 1 sport. You think those dudes > LeBron?

Man..seeing all those Cleveland pics of Lebron reminded me of how he used to wear #23...

LeBron and its not even close. He's the first of his kind, the NBA has never seen anyone as athletic as James. He beats MJ in every category athletically.

of course Lebron is more athletic than MJ, look at the man's figure. that doesn't mean Jordan wasn't also athletic, he was fit, quick and could leap.

How is athleticism separate from physical prowess???

Lebron is bigger, faster, and stronger than just about anyone who has come through the NBA. Mike included.

I'd even put an in-his-prime Shaq ahead of Mike as far as athleticism as well....
stop it son. ATLEAST half the dudes in the nba are around lebrons height or taller. yeah dude is a lil more buff than most. but thats only because he trains that much harder than the next cat in the league.

dudes need to stop acting like lebron doesnt have an incredibly high basketball IQ...because thats the real reason he is so good.

dudes need to stop acting like lebron doesnt have an incredibly high basketball IQ...because thats the real reason he is so good.
You clearly don't know basketball he is a freak athlete who uses that to dominate no one who truly knows ball says oh Lebron has a great basketball IQ..... Lebron won this ring last year when he accepted what he good at go to the whole shoot less dribble less

You clearly don't know basketball he is a freak athlete who uses that to dominate no one who truly knows ball says oh Lebron has a great basketball IQ..... Lebron won this ring last year when he accepted what he good at go to the whole shoot less dribble less
indifferent.gif

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

wrong.

lebron is good because he practices and wants to be good. whats so hard to understand about that? he went to the heat, get over it. nobody ever talks about the cavs owner bashing him the second he left. obviously there relationship wasnt all that if he was so quick to to throw dirt on his name.

Bron is just as agile as MJ but he is more muscular and powerful so his agility doesn't look as smooth. But those reverse layups and shifting moves in the air that he does against multiple defenders shows his agility and body control.

Last edited:
not a competition...

i hate lebron, but he is the better athlete....by far..

but he aint no mike jordan....as a complete basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom