Best way to learn Tagalog?

shoefreak14

Banned
What do you guys think is the best way to learn Tagalog? My mom speaks it fluently, but Just never taught me when I was young. But to all you fluent speakerswhat is the best method? Any info would be greatly appreciated. LMK thanks.

just have more conversations in filipino/tagalog
wink.gif

Rosetta Stone Link

Learn Tagalog with Rosetta Stone for $339.00

The real question is the best way to learn Visaya? Because I have yet to find any materials online for those....

Originally Posted by 255forLife

drink lots of red horse.

smokin.gif

true! after a couple of bottles of red horse it'll get you speaking any language/dialect you want
wink.gif

but for real the best way is probably to be immersed in it. I mean I didn't get the other dialects but since my folks spoke in different dialects likevisayan and cebuano I picked it up how to understand it over time

For me... tryin to learn to understand it, I watched the music videos on MYX with the lyrics on the bottom. I kno its not CORRECT Tagalog, buts its"modern" I guess you can say.

Learn a verse of the song, understand sentence structure, wat the words mean, etc etc...

yes... watch wowowee and yessssss 255 is right red horse does the deal... ul be like "thank you to all KFC subscriberssssss...."

honestly i used to watch Filipino movies when i was real young all the time, which is why i can understand the language so well now....unfortunately, stillcan't speak it
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom