Best way to invest/flip $8,000+

Buy niketalk and save up the ad revenue instead of donating it
smile.gif

Buy niketalk and save up the ad revenue instead of donating it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Beermann2

What spsfinest said. Watch out for that inflation in a couple of yrs.

better than spending it on something useless

try finding the highest interest savings account at any bank while you figure out the next move

Originally Posted by Beermann2

What spsfinest said. Watch out for that inflation in a couple of yrs.

better than spending it on something useless

try finding the highest interest savings account at any bank while you figure out the next move

Wow didnt know so many folks was in ga like that kinda cool. But i would maybe do atm machine, hit up thrift stores/yard sales and find some real gems then flip on craigslist/ebay. Buy a couple of vehicles from a dealers auction and flip em.

Wow didnt know so many folks was in ga like that kinda cool. But i would maybe do atm machine, hit up thrift stores/yard sales and find some real gems then flip on craigslist/ebay. Buy a couple of vehicles from a dealers auction and flip em.

At this present moment our govt is printing money faster than I can type. Actually there not printing it at all they're borrowing it from the federal reserve at 41 cent to very dollar in circulation. If u think your dollars are safe n the stock market go ahead but if u feel as if u want hard assets that has stood thru the test of time(6000 yrs) I'd buy gold.

Gold has risen every year forthe past 10 yrs. It is at 1200 an oz right now with future forecast of 2000-5000 an oz depending on inflation on stock market collapse. Just look at the news and you will see our money supply is in bad shape.

Gold is easy to buy and stash.

Check out www.kitco.com

Or www.apmex.com for some info.

My stash is looking real good

At this present moment our govt is printing money faster than I can type. Actually there not printing it at all they're borrowing it from the federal reserve at 41 cent to very dollar in circulation. If u think your dollars are safe n the stock market go ahead but if u feel as if u want hard assets that has stood thru the test of time(6000 yrs) I'd buy gold.

Gold has risen every year forthe past 10 yrs. It is at 1200 an oz right now with future forecast of 2000-5000 an oz depending on inflation on stock market collapse. Just look at the news and you will see our money supply is in bad shape.

Gold is easy to buy and stash.

Check out www.kitco.com

Or www.apmex.com for some info.

My stash is looking real good

Buy stocks. With a little bit of reading and common sense you can pick some decent stocks and make a good return.

Buy stocks. With a little bit of reading and common sense you can pick some decent stocks and make a good return.

STEP 1: Go to your local grocery store, buy all the paprika.
STEP 2: Return to the grocery store sell back all the paprika at 5X what you paid.
STEP 3: Repeat steps 1 - 2 until you aquire $17,008,000.
STEP 4: Express your gratitude to 21shots by giving him $1,000,000.
STEP 5: Repeat STEP 5 16 more times.
STEP 6: Repeat steps 1 - 5.

Back
Top Bottom