Best way to invest/budget/flip $1000?

Buy some snapbacks wholesale from me and move them at your local high school, college, or barbershop.
pimp.gif

Buy some snapbacks wholesale from me and move them at your local high school, college, or barbershop.
pimp.gif

Ill give you 25 pairs of Jays. Everything in my sig and then some. Than you can resell.
realtalk pm me

Ill give you 25 pairs of Jays. Everything in my sig and then some. Than you can resell.
realtalk pm me

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That g could be a lot of shares of CitiBank, I'll tell you that much. And when they reach 10 bucks in a year or two, you'll have a nice little parlay.

You like Citibank's stock? I had them on my watch list.

That g could be a lot of shares of CitiBank, I'll tell you that much. And when they reach 10 bucks in a year or two, you'll have a nice little parlay.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I bought a few shares when they were hovering around 4. It's a long term buy that won't give you any significant profit for at least another year or two (I'm aiming for 10-15 when the economy picks back up). JPM would probably give you the best return during that time period, though, but with a g there's only so many shares you can buy.

I bought a few shares when they were hovering around 4. It's a long term buy that won't give you any significant profit for at least another year or two (I'm aiming for 10-15 when the economy picks back up). JPM would probably give you the best return during that time period, though, but with a g there's only so many shares you can buy.

Dude, Citi will not be around in it's current form in 10 years. Guaranteed. Hell, they may not even be around in 5. 
Your equity will go busto and your shares will be used in a debt to equity swap for senior bond holders. 

Also, you're in for a rude awakening if you believe that the economy will "pick back up" in 1-2 years. Given it more like 6-7 and that is if the correct decisions are made along the way. 

Dude, Citi will not be around in it's current form in 10 years. Guaranteed. Hell, they may not even be around in 5. 
Your equity will go busto and your shares will be used in a debt to equity swap for senior bond holders. 

Also, you're in for a rude awakening if you believe that the economy will "pick back up" in 1-2 years. Given it more like 6-7 and that is if the correct decisions are made along the way. 

I hate everyone who is like "oh...only XXXX.xx?...just spend it. Save up more" Ya'll say that with EVERY amount. At least give the dude reasonable answers. No amount of money it too small to invest in something.

I hate everyone who is like "oh...only XXXX.xx?...just spend it. Save up more" Ya'll say that with EVERY amount. At least give the dude reasonable answers. No amount of money it too small to invest in something.

What may seem as a small amount to someone may be big to someone else.
Like I said before. Stash it in a bank so you wouldnt be tempted to spend it. Then keep adding to it.
You'll be thankful for it one day.
If you really needed something you would have bought it with the money right?

Back
Top Bottom