Best way to get Abs/ 6 pack?

I heard these work great too along with the exercise. They're called Revolution Abdominal Cuts. GNC has them...

Revolution-Abdominal-Cuts_B1D509D7.jpg

What sort of body fat is desireable?

Im at 14% hoping to get down to 10% which is my goal for next year.

Originally Posted by I3

10-15 is ok i believe

DeadsetAce wrote:

Originally Posted by I3

10-15 is ok i believe

Yeah 10-15% is good for my weight/height. But I want to get it down to 10% or close to there, i'll be happy with a 11-12%. Im visiting my dietician andreviewing my gym routine in order to get that done!
pimp.gif

Im quite motivated.

the easy way is diet, cardio and lifting weights.

If you insist of skipping the diet part you could get a 6 pack by working insanely hard (cardio and weights).

Just remember if you decide to drink a bottle (1.5 l) of coke that's roughly 45 minutes on the statonary bike (600 calories).

what worked for me was dropping body fat (obviously)... and ab exercises using resistance.

Not much point doing 200 sit ups with no resistance....takes too long, and only the last ones hurt.

to build muscle you gotta use resistance....same with abs...stick a plate on your forehead and go to work (nh)

Good looks on the info since eating right and gettin fit is my goal and plan for the new yr...I won't have a six pack by this time next yr...but I will beworking hard towards it...

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

if u aint dedicated about what you eat, then u have no chance... 1000 sit ups a day aint gonna do +#*% for you if you dont eat clean

Back
Top Bottom