Best way to get Abs/ 6 pack?

So ever since the end of last school year, summer started and I have been drinking beer everyday and winter came along and I have been lazy. Today I realized Igrew a gut and for me its embarrassing. Now I want to start working out before its too late for summer.. Now can some of you recommend any good abs workouts, Iworkout at home, I have weights and all. Please tell me how to get my abs back. Thank you very much !

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

abs are made in the kitchen

in other words....eat right...lower that body fat %
and cardio your tail off at the same time

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

abs are made in the kitchen

in other words....eat right...lower that body fat %
and cardio your tail off at the same time
Ditto. You're looking at a BF% of under 10 to have proper ab definition. Realistically, 85% of it is what you eat, and the other 15% iscardio, so eat clean

you could just buy one of these:
200px-Giant_Gonzalez.jpg

but yeah.. get some cardio and diet properly.

if u aint dedicated about what you eat, then u have no chance... 1000 sit ups a day aint gonna do +#*% for you if you dont eat clean

We all have the ab muscles, right?

You just have to lose the fat, and tone the area to see them.

Cardio, cardio.

I will pay somebody to make me a day by day diet plan that will help me lose weight and define my abs, i just cant do it without something or someone tellingme what to eat.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I will pay somebody to make me a day by day diet plan that will help me lose weight and define my abs, i just cant do it without something or someone telling me what to eat.

how much?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I will pay somebody to make me a day by day diet plan that will help me lose weight and define my abs, i just cant do it without something or someone telling me what to eat.
food-pyramid.jpg

I accept cash, check, paypal, and most major credit cards.

edit: cant believe i wasted 2700 on this post...
laugh.gif

^ cosign. I eat whatever all the time, and I still got the six pack on deck.
laugh.gif
. Just finished some
pimp.gif
key lime pie and ice cream.

This might sound sort of dumb to some of you but is it bad to run/jog in like really cold weather?

Originally Posted by drock2010

This might sound sort of dumb to some of you but is it bad to run/jog in like really cold weather?

Only if temperatures are below zero are maybe even in the single digits. Despite what some people might say, it doesn't "freeze" up your lungs oranything when the temperature is in the teens. It's just harder to breathe. If you bundle up and keep your extremities warm, you'll be fine. I'vedone it plenty.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Cardio cardio cardio
Diet diet diet
It's the only way
You heard the man.Diet is really 80% percent of the equation. Tons of water.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

you could just buy one of these:

200px-Giant_Gonzalez.jpg

but yeah.. get some cardio and diet properly.

Undertaker whipped his $!+ at Wrestlemania IX!

laugh.gif

Yeah, Giant Gonzales was straight garbage.

Back
Top Bottom